EnyBeny Ransomware is a file encrypting malware that has been programmed by cyber-criminals to lock the targeted files and asks the victims to pay ransom money in order to get decryption key. As per their claims, the data will get wiped out if the money is not paid in the given time. Its ransom note is stored in a text file and it is placed in every folder that contains the encrypted files. The technical forums over Internet are full of queries where people are asking s solution to recover the files encrypted by ransomware. So, if you are also facing similar issues then it is recommended to read the blog till the end to get complete solution.
How EnyBeny Ransomware Does Gets Distributed:
The associated cyber-criminals use a lot of tactics and tricks to circulate this malware aggressively. The payload dropper that executes the malware scripts could be free application, suspicious hyperlinks, and unsafe spam email attachments, unsafe downloads from torrents and so on. No matter how its related files come in the PC, if it get executed in your PC then there is trouble. It is important that whenever you download any kind of files, don’t open it right away. First scan it with a proper anti-malware tool. While downloading any application, do select the advance or custom installation steps and uncheck all the preselected files.
More Analysis on EnyBeny Ransomware (How to Recover Encrypted Files)
EnyBeny Ransomware quickly encrypts the files and also alerts the important registry entries in order to achieve persistence. It launches the related process in Windows Environment very easily. So, every time the PC gets booted, this malware also gets active simultaneously. Its ransom note is stored in a text file that is named as Hack.txt.
The ransom note basically tries to convince the victims to pay the ransom money. However, cyber-experts never recommend paying ransom money in any case. The cyber-criminals will take the money and will not even provide the original decryption key. This is wastage of time as well as money.
If you want to recover the encrypted files then you can access the backup files or check the “Shadow Volume Copies” in the OS. In other case, you have to use data recovery software. However, as long as the PC is infected with EnyBeny Ransomware, none of data recovery process will work. So, first of all, scan the PC with a powerful anti-malware tool and then use the file recovery methods.
Remove EnyBeny Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with EnyBeny Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete EnyBeny Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like EnyBeny Ransomware . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove EnyBeny Ransomware . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall EnyBeny Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete EnyBeny Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of EnyBeny Ransomware manually?
Eliminate EnyBeny Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out EnyBeny Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove EnyBeny Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete EnyBeny Ransomware .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ EnyBeny Ransomware .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent EnyBeny Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like EnyBeny Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by EnyBeny Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.