Depth Analysis on EasySpeedUpManager2.exe
EasySpeedUpManager2.exe is an executable file that looks legitimate in first glance however it is an integral part of adware infection. Many of the PC users are facing problems due this file as their work-station is not working smoothly. Technically, EasySpeedUpManager2.exe is the file of third-party software named as “Easy SpeedUp Manager” by Samsung Electronics. However, cyber-criminals are using this file name to create their malware payloads. So, you have to check whether this file in your work-station is legitimate or not. So, it is advised to scan the PC with a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics.
The suspicious EasySpeedUpManager2.exe files get stored in subfolder of “C:\Program Files”. This program is invisible. It is not a Windows System file hence it is a not a necessary file for the smooth performance of the PC. According to security researches, EasySpeedUpManager2.exe can record the keyboard and mouse input and records highly sensitive information such as bank account details, password, login-information and other non-identifiable data. The malware doing this kind of activities camouflages itself as EasySpeedUpManager2.exe. You will notice some major changes in the browser settings such as alteration in default homepage, new tab URL, search-engine provider and so on. The overall Online browsing experience gets messed due to webpage redirection and commercial ads bombarding.
How EasySpeedUpManager2.exe attacks the PC:
When you install “Easy Speed Up Manger, its EasySpeedUpManager2.exe automatically gets installed. However, the suspicious files that are developed by cyber-criminals are often downloaded through bundling and social engineering. So, be very careful regarding any program that you download in the works-station. Be sure that the freeware/shareware you are downloading doesn’t contain any hidden additional with it. It is always risky to open email attachments that are sent by unknown senders. It is always helpful and beneficial to use a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics to get rid of such malware infection.
Remove EasySpeedUpManager2.exe using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with EasySpeedUpManager2.exe then you were highly suggested to delete EasySpeedUpManager2.exe by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like EasySpeedUpManager2.exe. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove EasySpeedUpManager2.exe. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall EasySpeedUpManager2.exe from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete EasySpeedUpManager2.exe using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of EasySpeedUpManager2.exe manually?
Eliminate EasySpeedUpManager2.exe by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out EasySpeedUpManager2.exe as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove EasySpeedUpManager2.exe entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete EasySpeedUpManager2.exe.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent EasySpeedUpManager2.exe and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like EasySpeedUpManager2.exe infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by EasySpeedUpManager2.exe again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.