Simple method to delete DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware
The guidelines as mentioned in this article will help you remove DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware and its other related files completely. It provides you complete solution to get rid out of this trouble from all Windows versions. You just required reading below mentioned guidelines and following it properly.
DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware is a newly developed malware that is capable of encrypting all your stored files and folders. It is updated version of DMA-Locker virus that has caused lots of destruction in February 2017. As this malware get activated, it is capable of encrypting all kinds of data with extension such as .docx, .png, .gif, .xlsx, .ppt, .pdf, .mp3, .mp4, .jpeg, .sql, .txt and others. Whenever you try to open any of your file, it show ransom message on your display screen and terminates process. DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware virus uses RSA file encryption algorithm to encrypt your stored data and make it completely inaccessible. It also appends DMALOCK3.0 as extension to each and every encrypted file. It also has ability to create text document on your desktop with name cryptinfo.txt that contains all information regarding process to get decryption key by paying extortion amount to Bitcoin wallet. To avoid such trouble, you are advised to try for Spyhunter Anti-Malware that is powerful security tool. It helps you find out all infected items and eliminate permanently from targeted machine.
DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware display message on your desktop that “All your personal files are LOCKED” and you need to pay 4 Bitcoins that comes around $1789. As compared to other ransomware, it demands 4 to 5 times more amount as ransom money. After successful payment of money, it asks you to contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. According to cyber expert, you are not going to get anything in return. It is only trap to fool innocent user and make money online. In order to get rid out of all such troubles, it is necessary to take quick action to remove DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware and its other related files. If this threat stays for longer duration, you are unable to perform single task. To restore your encrypted document, it is advised to make use of available backup or some third party data recovery software.
Methods used by DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware to infect your PC
The spam email attachments are root cause that cyber hackers used to spread spam on your PC. When you open emails having attachment in form of word, pdf or script and coming from unknown source easily make place on your PC. It claims to be legitimate such as from bank sectors, IT department, invoice of product delivery of online shopping and others. You should require to avoid such emails and not to download files attached with it. As you download such file, it roots itself deep inside system memory and performs lots of evil action.
DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware removal guide
The removal of DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware can be easily performed via automatic steps of removal. It is safe and most effective option that not requires high technical skills to run the application. You also have another option named as manual guide. It has cumbersome and lengthy procedure and needs strong knowledge of registry entries and system files to end process safely.
Remove DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware: Online as well as Offline impacts
Online errors faced can by Users due to this threat:
- It will change your browser’s default search engine along with homepage and new tab page.
- From the beginning to last of surfing, you will constantly end up redirected to same malicious domain (especially to websites with 404 error page).
- You are blocked from accessing the security related domains.
- While surfing session you were forces to face numbers of pop-up ads and junk notifications.
- Due to unauthorized modifications by DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware, your Computer’s Internet Speed does sluggish.
- You will also eventually get blue screen error (BSOD error) which freezes your entire browser’s process.
- You won’t be able to log out your own personal account due to modification in domain’s java scripts.
- Some strange toolbars and browser extension were automatically installed which increase browsing loading time.
- It will cause your browser freezing which can crashes eventually.
- In will runs click fraud and phishing functions online in order to increase Internet traffic of particular domain and illegally earn some revenue.
- Your mails, social messages were not able to send. It will bounce back right after sending to particular recipient.
Offline errors associated to DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware have been found by experts:
- Some strange Icons were automatically installed inside your Computer’s taskbar, System tray as well as Desktop.
- You can find out some unwanted programs installed inside the PC named inside the Control Panel’s program list.
- You can notice unusual amount of file’s name were attached to favourites which even you don’t know.
- Strange problems were keeps happening while User’s work (performance issues, program gets crashes, etc.)
- PC’s performance got decreased since this vermin installed.
- Even you will not doing any particular work on PC, the RAM as well as CPU resources usage got higher than expect.
- Drives files were modified automatically or they were automatically moved to another drive volume.
- Malicious files replicate with legitimate and automatically delete from PC.
- As after starting the System the PC display got flips upside down or inverted.
- Automatic printing of documents and changing of desktop wallpaper.
- Not opening up task manager or taskbar disappearance.
- PC will take long time of booting and sometime it will restart automatically.
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware manually?
Eliminate DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.