Simple Steps To Delete DEFENDER.EXE from System
DEFENDER.EXE is a malicious executable file of the System that is identified as a Trojan by the security expert. It looks like as a genuine and useful executable file that is associated with shadow Defender. But it performs malicious task in the background of the System without any user’s knowledge. It is developed by the team of remote hacker with the main target to makes illegal money through manipulate innocent users. It can easily infect all version Windows Operating System like as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows8, Windows8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. It runs into the background secretly and performs a series of malicious activities. Once stay inside for a long time then DEFENDER.EXE starts to compromise the target System by the several modifications like as System setting, Desktop setting, Homepage setting and other crucial setting etc. It will make your System more vulnerable by inactivate firewall, task manager, control panel etc. It also open back doors to invite other harmful infections like as malware, spyware, adware and other harmful threats that cause more damage your System.
How DEFENDER.EXE infiltrate into your System:
DEFENDER.EXE is a highly cunning System virus that infiltrate into your System with the package of freeware program like as Video downloader, Download manager, PDF creator etc which users mostly download and installed into your System via third party webpage. It also spread instantly from one PC to another System via sharing files through junk remove devices like as Pen Drive, SD Card, CD Drive etc.
Thus users are highly advice don’t try to download any file through third party webpage. Users must read the installation guide carefully as well as select custom or advance options. Don’t try to share any files through junk removal devices without deeply scanning with antivirus program.
Harmful Activities Perform by DEFENDER.EXE:
- It can corrupt your System files and Windows registries.
- It can deactivate firewall, task manager, control panel etc.
- It can bring other harmful infections to more damage your PC.
- It can gather private and sensitive details for evil use.
- It can consume huge resources of the System memory.
- It can slowdown overall performance and makes your PC totally useless.
To keep your System safe and secure from further damage then you are highly advice to delete this virus without any delay. But it is so hard to detect and eliminate with normal antivirus program. So users are highly recommended follow the easy removal steps to remove DEFENDER.EXE easily and instantly from System.
Remove DEFENDER.EXE using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with DEFENDER.EXE then you were highly suggested to delete DEFENDER.EXE by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like DEFENDER.EXE . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove DEFENDER.EXE . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall DEFENDER.EXE from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete DEFENDER.EXE using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of DEFENDER.EXE manually?
Eliminate DEFENDER.EXE by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out DEFENDER.EXE as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove DEFENDER.EXE entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete DEFENDER.EXE .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ DEFENDER.EXE .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent DEFENDER.EXE and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like DEFENDER.EXE infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by DEFENDER.EXE again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.