Complete Solution To Uninstall .crypton file virus from System
.crypton file virus is a file encryption threats that belongs to Ransomware family. The main intention of this virus is to encrypt all kind of System files as well as demands huge money. It is developed by the team of remote hacker with the sole motive to makes huge money by phishing innocent users. It gets inside into your System with secret mode and starts to do lots of malicious activities. Once activated, .crypton file virus will deeply scan entire PC hard disk to encrypt all kind of System files like as Word, Excel, Power-point, images, pictures, audios, videos, games, and apps and so on. It uses strong cryptographic algorithm AES 256 and SHA 256 to encrypt all kind of System files. It also adds own malicious extension .crypton at the end of every file to makes them inaccessible for the users.
How .crypton file virus Demands Huge Money:
Just after successfully encrypted all kind of System files then it leaves ransom note on your computer screen in the form of html or text. This message state that you’re all data and file has been encrypted by strong encryption key. To restore all data and file you must need to purchase decryption key which cost is about $500 and you have to pay this huge amount in the form of bit coins within 48 hrs otherwise your all data and file will delete permanently from your System.
Should Victim Pay Money?
According to the security warning victim should not pay money to the hacker because there is no any proof that it will get back your files in the previous states even paid money on the given time period. In this way your all data and file delete permanently from your System. It can hike your private and sensitive details like as password, Bank account details, IP address etc during the transaction money.
How To Recover All Data and Remove .crypton file virus:
To recover all data without paying money to the hacker is possible. You have to delete this virus delete permanently from System. But it is not easy to eliminate completely from normal antivirus program. So you must follow the complete guide to remove .crypton file virus completely from System. Just after that you can easily recover all data and file by using legitimate recovery software program.
Remove .crypton file virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with .crypton file virus then you were highly suggested to delete .crypton file virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like .crypton file virus. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove .crypton file virus. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall .crypton file virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete .crypton file virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of .crypton file virus manually?
Eliminate .crypton file virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out .crypton file virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove .crypton file virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete .crypton file virus.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ .crypton file virus.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent .crypton file virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like .crypton file virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by .crypton file virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.