Effective Guide To Delete .Cryp1 extension Virus from PC
.Cryp1 extension Virus is one of the most perilous file encrypting viruses that belongs to the family of CryptXXX ransomware. The main aim of this virus is to lockdown the target System and encrypts all kind of System files. It is compatible with all Windows Operating System like as Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1 and the most recent version Windows10. It usually comes into your system with the package of freeware program which users mostly download and installed into your System via third party webpage. It also gets inside via spam mail attachments, visiting commercial site, updating System Software, click on malicious links, playing online games and other tricky ways. Once installed, .Cryp1 extension Virus will deeply scan entire hard disk to encrypt all kind of System files including Word, Excel, Power-point, Images, Pictures, Audios, Videos, Games, Apps and so on. It uses strong cryptographic algorithm AES and RSA to encrypt all kind of System files as well as add own malicious extension in postfix to makes then inaccessible. So you can’t access any file as earlier.
How .Cryp1 extension Virus Penetrate Victim:
Once the encryption process completed, .Cryp1 extension Virus tries to penetrate innocent users by the leaving ransom note in the form of html or text which inform about the reason of encrypted files and the demands huge money instead of access files. This message states that you’re all data and file has been encrypted by strong encryption key and you must need to purchase decryption key which cost is about $500. It also sends warning message you have to pay this huge amount in the form of bit coins within 48 hrs otherwise your all data and file will delete permanently from your System.
How To Recover files and Remove .Cryp1 extension Virus:
To recover all encrypted file sending money to hacker is not a good decision because there is no any proof it will get back all files just after receiving ransom money. It is only a trick to trap innocent users only for making huge money by phishing them. So users don’t trust and never try to make any deal with hacker. The only one way to recover all files is to delete this virus firstly from System. But it is not easy to eliminate with normal antivirus program. So users please follow the effective removal guide that help you to remove .Cryp1 extension Virus easily and instantly from System. Just after that you can easily restore all data by using back up file (if available) or restore tool.
Remove .Cryp1 extension Virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with .Cryp1 extension Virus then you were highly suggested to delete .Cryp1 extension Virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like .Cryp1 extension Virus . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove .Cryp1 extension Virus . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall .Cryp1 extension Virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete .Cryp1 extension Virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of .Cryp1 extension Virus manually?
Eliminate .Cryp1 extension Virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out .Cryp1 extension Virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove .Cryp1 extension Virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete .Cryp1 extension Virus .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ .Cryp1 extension Virus .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent .Cryp1 extension Virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like .Cryp1 extension Virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by .Cryp1 extension Virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.