Process to delete CommandLine Ransomware
The aim if this page is to help you uninstall CommandLine Ransomware and all its related files permanently. You can perform this task easily by following given instruction. It helps you eliminate this nasty virus from all Windows versions.
CommandLine Ransomware is a newly released ransomware infection that has been created by group of cyber criminals with their evil motive and wrong intention. It is upgraded version of destructive RSA-4096 file encrypting virus. Once inside your computer, it locks desktop screen and encrypts all stored files and makes it complete inaccessible. The prime motive of this malware is to extort money from users by opting illegal tricks and tactics. Due to presence of this nasty threat, you are unable to access your important files stored on hard drive.
Below are some common symptoms of CommandLine Ransomware that will help identify its existence over PC
- It constantly shows warning messages and fake alerts on your PC
- It shows ransom note on targeted computer screen
- It interrupts to perform any task both online and offline
- Your PC gets failed to detect for any external devices
- It downgrades overall functioning of PC and not allows performing any tasks
CommandLine Ransomware virus has ability to add malicious extension as suffix to installed files without your any permission. Whenever you try to open any of your files, it asks to enter decryption key to unlock theses files. The only method it suggests to get decryption key is by paying ransom amount of $300 or more within 96 hours. If you delay paying money, it will increase amount and still if you deny paying, it delete all your vital information. This nasty malware also warns to take legal action against you for sharing of pornographic or copyrighted content online. According to security expert, paying ransom money to cyber criminals is not good deal. You will not be able to your single file after successful payment.
Along with these, if CommandLine Ransomware manages to stay over your PC for long time, it also runs secretly in background of PC and gathers information that you feed at time payments of online shopping such as banking login details, passwords of social sites, credit card number and others. To get rid out of all such annoying troubles, it is necessary to take quick steps to remove CommandLine Ransomware instantly. If this malware manages to sustain over your computer for longer duration, it leads situation to other bigger troubles like crashes or freezes of computer, deletion of important system files and others.
Remove CommandLine Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
CommandLine Ransomware: Online as well as Offline impacts
Online errors faced can by Users due to this threat:
- It will change your browser’s default search engine along with homepage and new tab page.
- From the beginning to last of surfing, you will constantly end up redirected to same malicious domain (especially to websites with 404 error page).
- You are blocked from accessing the security related domains.
- While surfing session you were forces to face numbers of pop-up ads and junk notifications.
- Due to unauthorized modifications by CommandLine Ransomware, your Computer’s Internet Speed does sluggish.
- You will also eventually get blue screen error (BSOD error) which freezes your entire browser’s process.
- You won’t be able to log out your own personal account due to modification in domain’s java scripts.
- Some strange toolbars and browser extension were automatically installed which increase browsing loading time.
- It will cause your browser freezing which can crashes eventually.
- In will runs click fraud and phishing functions online in order to increase Internet traffic of particular domain and illegally earn some revenue.
- Your mails, social messages were not able to send. It will bounce back right after sending to particular recipient.
Offline errors associated to CommandLine Ransomware have been found by experts:
- Some strange Icons were automatically installed inside your Computer’s taskbar, System tray as well as Desktop.
- You can find out some unwanted programs installed inside the PC named inside the Control Panel’s program list.
- You can notice unusual amount of file’s name were attached to favourites which even you don’t know.
- Strange problems were keeps happening while User’s work (performance issues, program gets crashes, etc.)
- PC’s performance got decreased since this vermin installed.
- Even you will not doing any particular work on PC, the RAM as well as CPU resources usage got higher than expect.
- Drives files were modified automatically or they were automatically moved to another drive volume.
- Malicious files replicate with legitimate and automatically delete from PC.
- As after starting the System the PC display got flips upside down or inverted.
- Automatic printing of documents and changing of desktop wallpaper.
- Not opening up task manager or taskbar disappearance.
- PC will take long time of booting and sometime it will restart automatically.
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with CommandLine Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete CommandLine Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like CommandLine Ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove CommandLine Ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall CommandLine Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete CommandLine Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of CommandLine Ransomware manually?
Eliminate CommandLine Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out CommandLine Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove CommandLine Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete CommandLine Ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\CommandLine Ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent CommandLine Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like CommandLine Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by CommandLine Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.