Clean PC Pro 2018 is a bogus and perilous tool that claims to optimize and boost the overall performance of PC but this claim is totally false. It claims to offer three important features like boosting System performance, Solving software and hardware compatibility issues and Startup/Uninstall issue. However, these features are not offered in the free version. Clean PC Pro 2018 does a basic scan of PC and shows the scan report. It lists a number of issues and error messages that are not there in reality. You will be asked to purchase its full version in order to fix all these issues. It is clear that the actual purpose is to force the user to paid/license version. Most of the problems that it list in the scanning report will not cause any problem in the PC performance. It is projected in such a way that it is very important to fix the issue but this it totally false.
For your information, I would like to inform you that there is no research that shows that cleaning the PC registries will boost its performance. According to Microsoft, they strongly oppose modifying the registries through any third-parity software because this could have an adverse effect on the System performance.
How Clean PC Pro 2018 Got Entered in the PC?
The free version of Clean PC Pro 2018 could get installed in the marked PC without the permission from its users. Sometime, user themselves install this unwanted application thinking that this is a very helpful application. On other hand, cyber-criminals uses perilous tricks such as bundling, social engineering, and peer-to-peer file sharing networks etc. in order to intrude this potentially unwanted program in the PC. So, be very careful regarding any program that you download in the work-station. Always choose advance/custom installation process so that all the hidden additional attachments could be stopped to download in the backdoor.
Don’t open email attachments that are sent by unknown people. The suspicious emails usually have some mistakes in spelling or grammar. The perilous attached file is usually presented as important documents such as bills, receipt, text file or so on. This is just for manipulation and its actual aim is to drop the payloads and harmful files associated with Clean PC Pro 2018. It is important that you use a powerful anti-malware tool that will provide PC protection in run-time environment.
Remove Clean PC Pro 2018 using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Clean PC Pro 2018 then you were highly suggested to delete Clean PC Pro 2018 by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Clean PC Pro 2018. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Clean PC Pro 2018. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Clean PC Pro 2018 from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Clean PC Pro 2018 using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Clean PC Pro 2018 manually?
Eliminate Clean PC Pro 2018 by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Clean PC Pro 2018 as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Clean PC Pro 2018 entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Clean PC Pro 2018.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Clean PC Pro 2018.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Clean PC Pro 2018 and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Clean PC Pro 2018 infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Clean PC Pro 2018 again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.