How to uninstall .Bitconnect file virus (Virus removal Guide)
.Bitconnect file virus has been identified by Cyber security experts and they have given an appropriate solution as per System problem. According to them, it is very dangerous file virus program that is considered as ransomware category. It can spread via social media and other sources from online. This articles display some results regarding this malware and give solution to remove it from your computer.
Technical problem on your machine, once it installed
When .Bitconnect file virus is appearing on your screen then it is sure that your System has been locked. It drops the copies of this virus in each folder of your computer and locks all files immediately. It encrypts your all type’s files such as images, audios, videos, games, documents, text, ppt, xlx, css, html, pdf and other files of your System and demand ransom money. It infects your System registry setting that causes automatic reboot your computer in certain interval of times. It modifies your files by appending .Bitconnect extension on each file. It can corrupt your all the legitimate exe files running in your computer. It can disable your antivirus, Firewall, control panel, System registry setting and other application. It can change your desktop wallpaper with ransom image. It can block your internet access and installing software.
.Bitconnect file virus looks identical to jigsaw virus. Cyber criminals are responsible for such infection using AES encryption technique. You may see the message on the ransom notes like “Hi, Your all files have been locked due to security reasons. You need to pay $150 USD in Bitcoin for the decryption. Otherwise, it can delete your files forever”. This alert message can make fears in your mind and you might ready to pay extortion money to them. If you decide to pay ransom money to them, it is bad idea at all. They will never decrypt your computer at any cases. You should avoid such fake alert messages and scan your computer with strong antimalware program.
How .Bitconnect file virus get enters into your machine?
It is generally get install in your computer as bundling methods. It uses malicious tricks to infect your PCs. Sometimes, it successfully infects your PCs and leads major damage in your computer. It can come from email spam messages, attachments, suspicious or in-text links, porn or adult related videos websites, infected external media drives (CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and others), social sites, downloaded movie, music, games and pdf, fake software updates, crack software, free software packages and other sources. You should be careful while surfing online and click on such ads or popup after double reading. It is possible to remove .Bitconnect file virus with our easy steps of removal.
Remove .Bitconnect file virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with .Bitconnect file virus then you were highly suggested to delete .Bitconnect file virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like .Bitconnect file virus. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove .Bitconnect file virus. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall .Bitconnect file virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete .Bitconnect file virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of .Bitconnect file virus manually?
Eliminate .Bitconnect file virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out .Bitconnect file virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove .Bitconnect file virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete .Bitconnect file virus.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\.Bitconnect file virus.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent .Bitconnect file virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like .Bitconnect file virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by .Bitconnect file virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.