Effective Steps To Uninstall Bear Ransomware from PC
My Windows has been locked down and files encrypted by Bear Ransomware. So that I am unable to access files as earlier. While I try to access any files then it demands huge ransom money. I am so worried about how to recover all files and remove Bear Ransomware from System. Please help me.
What is Bear Ransomware
Bear Ransomware is a file encrypting virus that belongs to Dharma ransomware family. It was created by Jakub Kroustek. It is designed to lockdown the target System and encrypts files as well as demands huge ransom money. It is able to invade all version Windows Operating System like as Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. It comes into your System with the spam mail campaign, package of freeware program, updating System software, click on malicious links, visiting commercial site and other tricky ways.
How Does Bear Ransomware Encrypt Files:
Once successfully infiltrated, Bear Ransomware start to perform various malicious task. First of all it will deeply hide into your System and begin to encrypt all precious files that stored into the hard disk. It can easily encrypt all kind of System files including Word, Documents, Excel, Power-point, Images, Pictures, Audios, Videos, Games, Apps and so on. It uses strong cryptographic algorithm AES and RSA as well as add own malicious extension at the end of every files to makes them inaccessible.
How Does Bear Ransomware scare innocent users ?
Just after encryption method, Bear Ransomware demands ransom money by the sending scare ransom note. This message states that you’re all crucial files has been encrypted by strong encryption key. To restore all data and file you must need contact Bear developer via email@example.com email addresses. You have to pay this huge ransom money about 500$ in the form of bitcoin with in 48 hrs. It also display warning message, if you don’t pay ransom money within given time period then your all data and file will delete permanently from y our System.
How To Restore All files Without Paying Ransom Money:
According to the security expert, paying money to hacker is not a good idea. It is a highly risky way and not sure that it will get back all files just after received ransom money. There are highly chance you can lost your files and money as well. If you want to restore all data and file then you are highly suggested to remove Bear Ransomware completely with the help of given below effective automatic removal tool. Just after that you can restore all files by the using legitimate recovery software.
Remove Bear Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Bear Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete Bear Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Bear Ransomware . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Bear Ransomware . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Bear Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Bear Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Bear Ransomware manually?
Eliminate Bear Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Bear Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Bear Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Bear Ransomware .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Bear Ransomware .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Bear Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Bear Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Bear Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.