BansomQareManna Ransomware is a data-encrypting malware that encrypts the important files and applications. A ransom note is constantly displayed on the screen that contains threat message to pay the ransom money. The ransom is asked to pay in exchange of the decryption key. The encrypted files are primarily personal files such as videos, photos, database details and so on. It threats the victims to pay the money in particular timeframe otherwise the data will get deleted permanently. Normally, victims get panic and agree to pay the ransom money. However, cyber-experts totally oppose paying money for BansomQareManna Ransomware solution.
As per the cyber-criminals claims, the decryption key is provided within few minutes of ransom payment. But the truth is totally opposite. Once the cyber-criminals receive the money, they start ignoring the victims. They will not respond the emails or any other communication format. Instead, the malware will continue encrypting other files and programs. So, don’t think of paying ransom. You will actually provide financial help to cyber-criminals to make more severe malware.
Before going to the data recovery process, it is important that all the payloads and files of BansomQareManna Ransomware are removed from the PC. Once the malware is removed, you should look for the backup files or “Shadow Volume Copies”. You may also use data recovery software for retrieving locked files.
How BansomQareManna Ransomware Does Gets Inside the PC:
The intrusion of BansomQareManna Ransomware is executed through multiple ways. It can intrude through peer-to-peer file sharing networks, freeware downloads, spam email attachments, hyperlink clicks, and so on. So be careful from all these activities. Don’t visit unsafe webpages or click on random links. Always choose advance/custom installation process whenever you agree to download any program in the work-station. Avoid doing any kind of suspicious activities as it could be ultimately dangerous for you. Scan your PC with a powerful malware removal tool so that your PC functions smoothly.
Remove BansomQareManna Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with BansomQareManna Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete BansomQareManna Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like BansomQareManna Ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove BansomQareManna Ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall BansomQareManna Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete BansomQareManna Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of BansomQareManna Ransomware manually?
Eliminate BansomQareManna Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out BansomQareManna Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove BansomQareManna Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete BansomQareManna Ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\BansomQareManna Ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent BansomQareManna Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like BansomQareManna Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by BansomQareManna Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.