BackSwap Banking Trojan is a perilous PC infection that can ruin the overall performance of work-station by making so many unwanted modifications in the Pc settings. It has already infected large number of Windows based PC in a very less time. Many of the important System services and key important applications start to malfunction. The infiltration of its payloads and files is also executed very secretly hence you will not realize how and when it attacked your work-station. The first report of BackSwap Banking Trojan came when it attacked the Online banking service of Poland. It affected financial institution such as mBank, Bank Zachodni WBK S.A, P K Bank Polski and Pekao. The cyber-criminals managed to target transaction ranging from 10 000 to 20 000 PLN which is about 2680 to 5363 US dollar.
How BackSwap Banking Trojan Does Travels:
The cyber-criminals primarily use SPAM email messages and highly advanced social engineering tricks to attack the targeted PC and to manipulate the innocent victims. The emails are presented as if it is a notification from some major banking institution. They contain malware payloads directly as the attachment which gets installed in the backdoor as soon as the attachment is opened. Apart from spam email campaigns, cyber-criminals also uses bundlers and installers to achieve their lethal aim. The malicious scripts are downloaded very secretly and it could come as an attachment with System utilities, Creativity suites, Productive tools, presentation files and so on. You may also see hackers controlled websites that may look like a legitimate download portals.
Depth Analysis on BackSwap Banking Trojan
Remove BackSwap Banking Trojan using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with BackSwap Banking Trojan then you were highly suggested to delete BackSwap Banking Trojan by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like BackSwap Banking Trojan. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove BackSwap Banking Trojan. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall BackSwap Banking Trojan from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete BackSwap Banking Trojan using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of BackSwap Banking Trojan manually?
Eliminate BackSwap Banking Trojan by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out BackSwap Banking Trojan as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove BackSwap Banking Trojan entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete BackSwap Banking Trojan.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\BackSwap Banking Trojan.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent BackSwap Banking Trojan and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like BackSwap Banking Trojan infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by BackSwap Banking Trojan again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.