How to uninstall AVCrypt Ransomware (Recommended Removal Solution)
AVCrypt Ransomware tries to lock your all files as well as uninstall your security software. It is very nasty file virus that can target your all version of Windows OS based computer and corrupt some hardware component as well as software. It is belongs to Ransomware family. If your System has infected from this file virus, then you should read this article carefully.
Major impact of AVCrypt Ransomware on your machine
It is very devastating malware program that is able to remove your legitimate antivirus program immediately and leads major harmful damage in your computer. It blocks your Windows Firewall and other security program. It is not an easy task to detect in your computer. It changes your desktop wallpaper with ransom images for making believe in your mind that has been installed on our PCs. It drops the copies of itself in each folder of your hard drives and locks all files. It locks/encrypts your all types of files including documents, text, css, html, pdf, ppt, xlx, image, audios, videos and other files of your System and drops ransom notes on your screen while you try to open such infected files again.
AVCrypt Ransomware can easily corrupt some legitimate Windows service that cause your computer can’t perform properly. It modifies your all files with its own extension and makes it locked. It has the both the feature of ransomware and wiper. They can never do any mercy with you. Once it locked your files, it will ask you to pay extortion money for the decryption. If you decide to pay ransom money to them, it is bad idea at all. In order to pay money, it can keep record of your crucial and confidential data like IP address, URLs search, cookies, and geographical location, banking information user name and more information as well. However, it can delete your all files & folder of hard drives and makes your System useless. You should protect your PCs from this type of malware.
How your System gets infected from AVCrypt Ransomware?
This file virus is unsafe for your PCs. It uses various online sources to get install in your PCs. It is generally get enters into your machine via malicious ads or popup, malicious hyperlinks, email spam messages, attachments, fake software updates, crack software, infected external media drives, social sites, misleading websites, porn or torrent websites, downloaded movie, games, music and pdf, file sharing network and many other tricks. You should be careful while surfing online and avoid such fake ads or links. You can uninstall AVCrypt Ransomware with our complete removal solution.
Remove AVCrypt Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with AVCrypt Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete AVCrypt Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like AVCrypt Ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove AVCrypt Ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall AVCrypt Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete AVCrypt Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of AVCrypt Ransomware manually?
Eliminate AVCrypt Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out AVCrypt Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove AVCrypt Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete AVCrypt Ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\AVCrypt Ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent AVCrypt Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like AVCrypt Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by AVCrypt Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.