Safe method to delete Amnesia 2 ransomware
If your stored data is encrypted with Amnesia 2 ransomware and you are seeking for its proper removal solution then you are at right place. With given step by step solution, you will be able to get rid out of annoying trouble with ease and minimal effort. You just required reading below mentioned guide and following it carefully.
Amnesia 2 ransomware is a newly developed ransomware that is capable to encrypt all your stored documents with extension such as .docx, .png, .jpeg, .xlsx, .ppt, .mp3, .mp4, .sql and others. It has been developed by group of cyber hackers with their evil motive and wrong intention. As this threat get active, you are unable to access any of your data. Whenever you try to open any such files, it show ransom message on display screen and interrupts online process. It makes use of RSA and AES file encryption algorithm to infect your PC with this threat. Amnesia 2 ransomware also appends .01 and .02 extension to every file that restricts you to open any document. It also has ability to create text file on desktop screen with name RECOVER-FILES.html that contains information regarding process to pay ransom amount in bitcoin wallet. To avoid such issues, it is advised to try for Spyhunter Anti-malware that is powerful security tool. It helps you find out all infected items and eliminate permanently from targeted machine.
Amnesia 2 ransomware demands to pay 0.5 BTC as extortion amount to get decryption key to unlock your locked files. It also asks you to pay demanded amount within 48 or 96 hours. If you deny paying money on time, it claims to delete all your encrypted data permanently. According to cyber researcher trusting cyber hackers and paying money to them is not good deal. It will give you nothing in return even after full payment of money. To get rid out of all such annoying troubles, it is necessary to take quick action to remove Amnesia 2 ransomware and its other related files. In order to restore encrypted data, it is advised to try for backup of file or try for some third party data recovery software.
Distribution method opted by Amnesia 2 ransomware
Like its predecessor, Amnesia 2 ransomware infects targeted machine opting same trick and tactics. It infects your PC through junk email attachments coming from unknown source and having attachment in form of script, word or pdf file. The emails coming from destination that you are not expecting and claiming to be official like banks, IT department, invoice of product delivery and other carry attachment with it. When you download such file, it insert small software code that root deep inside system memory and cause plenty of annoying troubles. To avoid such issues, it is suggested to be very careful while opening emails that are unknown.
Amnesia 2 ransomware removal guide
Automatic and manual steps are two best processes that cyber hackers use to infect Windows PC. Automatic guide has safe and effective technique and have no requirement of high technical skills. While manual guide has complex and lengthy process that needs strong knowledge of registry entries and system files to end process safely.
Remove Amnesia 2 ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Amnesia 2 ransomware: Online as well as Offline impacts
Online errors faced can by Users due to this threat:
- It will change your browser’s default search engine along with homepage and new tab page.
- From the beginning to last of surfing, you will constantly end up redirected to same malicious domain (especially to websites with 404 error page).
- You are blocked from accessing the security related domains.
- While surfing session you were forces to face numbers of pop-up ads and junk notifications.
- Due to unauthorized modifications by Amnesia 2 ransomware, your Computer’s Internet Speed does sluggish.
- You will also eventually get blue screen error (BSOD error) which freezes your entire browser’s process.
- You won’t be able to log out your own personal account due to modification in domain’s java scripts.
- Some strange toolbars and browser extension were automatically installed which increase browsing loading time.
- It will cause your browser freezing which can crashes eventually.
- In will runs click fraud and phishing functions online in order to increase Internet traffic of particular domain and illegally earn some revenue.
- Your mails, social messages were not able to send. It will bounce back right after sending to particular recipient.
Offline errors associated to Amnesia 2 ransomware have been found by experts:
- Some strange Icons were automatically installed inside your Computer’s taskbar, System tray as well as Desktop.
- You can find out some unwanted programs installed inside the PC named inside the Control Panel’s program list.
- You can notice unusual amount of file’s name were attached to favourites which even you don’t know.
- Strange problems were keeps happening while User’s work (performance issues, program gets crashes, etc.)
- PC’s performance got decreased since this vermin installed.
- Even you will not doing any particular work on PC, the RAM as well as CPU resources usage got higher than expect.
- Drives files were modified automatically or they were automatically moved to another drive volume.
- Malicious files replicate with legitimate and automatically delete from PC.
- As after starting the System the PC display got flips upside down or inverted.
- Automatic printing of documents and changing of desktop wallpaper.
- Not opening up task manager or taskbar disappearance.
- PC will take long time of booting and sometime it will restart automatically.
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Amnesia 2 ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete Amnesia 2 ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Amnesia 2 ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Amnesia 2 ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Amnesia 2 ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Amnesia 2 ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Amnesia 2 ransomware manually?
Eliminate Amnesia 2 ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Amnesia 2 ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Amnesia 2 ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Amnesia 2 ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Amnesia 2 ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Amnesia 2 ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Amnesia 2 ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Amnesia 2 ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.