How to Uninstall AIO Search Adware from Browser
AIO Search Adware is another potentially unwanted program for your PC browser. It changes the default search-engine with aiosearch.com that is a browser-hijacker. Its purpose is to bring maximum traffic to its sponsored websites. It does unwanted alteration in the browser settings and this hampers the overall Online browsing experience. The novice user doesn’t realize that it is a malevolent malware because of its attractive looks and bogus claims. It may not directly hamper the OS performance but it does have the capability to exploit the security vulnerabilities of your PC and bring other additional harmful malware in the backdoor. AIO Search Adware tries to redirect you over corrupted page and this could lead to malware. It search tool will redirect your over questionable websites.
Depth Analysis of AIO Search Adware
This perilous adware always redirects the webpage over a bogus search portal that doesn’t provide relevant and correct result for your search-queries. It does so many unwanted modifications in the browser settings and doesn’t let you to restore the previous settings. It forcefully incorporate ads on every webpage that user visits. The ads can be attractive deals, coupons, price-comparisons and so on. Again, this looks attractive and the innocent victims easily get manipulated to click on it. There is very high probability that perilous payloads will get downloaded in the backdoor without your permission.
Issues Caused by AIO Search Adware
- Forces and manipulate the victims to visit unsafe commercial websites
- Shows notification that recommends for bogus software downloads and updates
- Installs hidden plug-ins and extension that spy on users activities and leads to data-theft
- Alters the DNS settings can connects the PC with remote server
- Alters the important registries and System files
AIO Search Adware Attacks through Freeware and Shareware
In most cases, you will notice the issues related to ads and pop-ups after you install some free application in the PC. This means that additional components also got downloaded in the PC without your permission. This technique is called bundling and this is very common to spread malware. The novice user always chooses default/basic installation process considering it as an ideal option. They think that it is totally safe and will save their time. However, it is strongly recommended to choose advance/custom installation process to avoid any kind of additional file attachment. This feature is not provided in default installation setup. So, always choose official sources and be careful while selecting the files that you install in the PC. And above all, use a powerful anti-malware tool that will protect your work-station from malware in runtime environment.
Remove AIO Search Adware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with AIO Search Adware then you were highly suggested to delete AIO Search Adware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like AIO Search Adware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove AIO Search Adware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall AIO Search Adware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete AIO Search Adware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of AIO Search Adware manually?
Eliminate AIO Search Adware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out AIO Search Adware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove AIO Search Adware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete AIO Search Adware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\AIO Search Adware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent AIO Search Adware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like AIO Search Adware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by AIO Search Adware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.