Simple Steps To Uninstall Adobe Ransomware from System
Adobe Ransomware is a highly risky virus that comes from ransomware family. It is discovered by the team of remote hacker with the sole motive to extract huge ransom money by phishing innocent users. It can easily invade all version Windows Operating System like as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows8, Windows8, Windows8.1 and the most latest version Windows 10. It comes into your System without any users concern while you spam mail campaign, updating System software, Clicking on malicious links, visiting commercial and suspicious site, watching porn movies, and other tricky ways.
Once infiltrated, firstly Adobe Ransomware starts to encrypt all stored files. It is able to encrypt all kind of System files like as Word, Excel, Power-point, Images, Pictures, Audios, Videos, Games, Apps and so on. It uses Sophisticated Cryptographic algorithm AES and RSA as well as add own malicious extension “.adobe”at the end of every files to makes them inaccessible. So you wouldn’t access any files as earlier.
How Adobe Ransomware Irritate Innocent users?
Adobe Ransomware irritate innocent users by the sending ransom note on the computer screen in the form of html or text. This message states that you’re all data and file has been encrypted by strong encryption key. To restore all data and file you must need to get decryption key. The cost of decryption key is about 500 $ and you have to pay this huge amount in the form of bit coins within 48 hrs. It also send warning message, if you don’t pay money on time then you’re all data and file will delete permanently from your System.
How To Make Deal With Adobe Ransomware:
By the security warning, victim should not make any deal with Adobe Ransomware or pay ransom money. Because there is no any guaranteed that you will get back all file just after paid ransom money. In this way you can lost your files and money as well. In this way it can also gather your vital information including bank and credit card details for evil use.
How To Recover All Encrypted Files and Remove Adobe Ransomware?
To recover all encrypted file users don’t need to pay ransom money to the hacker. If you really want to get back all precious file and data then you are highly suggested to remove Adobe Ransomware without any delay. But it is so hard to detect and eliminate with normal antivirus program. So please follow the below removal guide carefully. Just after that you can easily restore all data and file by using legitimate recovery software or if back up file available in your external hard disk.
Remove Adobe Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Adobe Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete Adobe Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Adobe Ransomware . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Adobe Ransomware . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Adobe Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Adobe Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Adobe Ransomware manually?
Eliminate Adobe Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Adobe Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Adobe Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Adobe Ransomware .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Adobe Ransomware .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Adobe Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Adobe Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Adobe Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.