Complete Solution To Uninstall .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus
.!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus is a file encryption crypto-malware that is recently detected by the security expert. It is created by a group of professional cyber attacker with the aim to extort huge money by phishing innocent users. This malware infection is distributed in to your System in single binary auto- executable file via spam emails, peer to peer sharing files, freeware program, updating system software, click on malicious links, visiting commercial site and other tricky ways. Once encrypted, .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus will deeply scan entire hard disk to encrypt all kinds of System files including word, Excel, power-point, images, pictures, audios, games, apps and so on. It uses strong cryptographic algorithm AES and RSA to encrypt all kind of System files as well as add own malicious extension at the end of every files. So that you are unable to open any files. While you will try to open any even single file then the ransom message will appear on your computer screen that demands ransom money in order to access all files.
How .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus Try You To Black Mail :
The main intention of .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus is blackmail innocent users by the leaves ransom message on your computer screen. This message states that you’re all data and file has been encrypted by the strong encryption key. To restore all data and file then you must need to purchase decryption key which cost is about $500. You have to pay this amount in the form of bit coins within 48 hrs otherwise your all data and file will delete permanently from your System.
Should Victim Pay Ransom Money:
According to the security warning, victim should not pay ransom money to purchase decryption key in order to decrypt all files. Because there is no any proof you will get access all files by using decryption key. Decryption key may duplicate or fake which can’t decrypt your all encrypted files. In this way you can lost your important files and money as well. It is only a tricky way to foolish you and extract huge money.
How To Recover your files without Paying Money:
Sending money to the hacker is not a wise idea. If you want to recover all files without paying ransom money then you must remove .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus without any delay. Just after that you can easily recover all files by using legitimate recovery Software.
Remove .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus then you were highly suggested to delete .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus manually?
Eliminate .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by .!@#$%^&-()_+.1C extension virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.