I am sure you are worried as you are unable to use your PC perfectly due to 54109422.r.bat.bing.com infection. This is a serious issue because this also compromises with the personal data security. The PC security vulnerabilities get exploited and additional malware infections are brought in the PC from backdoor. If you are facing such problems then continue reading this blog to known the details of this malware and easy process to get rid of it.
54109422.r.bat.bing.com is a questionable domain and is categorized as a very perilous browser-hijacker. It can mess up some of the very important settings including default homepage, search-engine provider, new-tab URL and so on. These issues can be observed in all the popular browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, IE and so on. It constantly shows irritating commercials, sponsored links, pop-ups, bogus software updates and so on. When you click on these offerings notifications, PC becomes vulnerable to more malware infection.
Due to 54109422.r.bat.bing.com attack, you will notice so many plug-ins and add-ons in the browser that are installed without your permission. They spy and follow user’s activities to know browsing habits, Online shopping pattern, IP address and geographical location and so on. These sensitive data are shared with third-parties especially the affiliate marketers. So, you would realize that a lot of sponsored ads are bombarded that are customized according to your previous browsing habits. They try to manipulate the innocent victims with bogus deals, offers, discounts, coupons and so on. These pop-ups are spam and their main target is to violate the sensitive information and data of victims. Apart from using plug-ins and key-loggers, it also uses browser cookies to spy on Online activities of users.
54109422.r.bat.bing.com is capable to modify all kinds of settings including the DNS settings, browser, security firewalls and so on. It doesn’t allow you to stop or close the pop-up window. It is always a suspense to know how exactly this malware came inside the works-station. It uses advanced techniques such as bundling, social engineering, peer-to-peer file sharing networks etc. to get inside the marked PC secretly. So, you have to be very careful regarding what program you download in the work-station. It is always advised to choose advance/custom installation process so that additional unwanted files could avoided from getting installed in the PC secretly.;
Remove 54109422.r.bat.bing.com using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with 54109422.r.bat.bing.com then you were highly suggested to delete 54109422.r.bat.bing.com by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like 54109422.r.bat.bing.com. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove 54109422.r.bat.bing.com. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall 54109422.r.bat.bing.com from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete 54109422.r.bat.bing.com using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of 54109422.r.bat.bing.com manually?
Eliminate 54109422.r.bat.bing.com by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out 54109422.r.bat.bing.com as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove 54109422.r.bat.bing.com entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete 54109422.r.bat.bing.com.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent 54109422.r.bat.bing.com and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like 54109422.r.bat.bing.com infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by 54109422.r.bat.bing.com again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.