Easy to uninstall “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up alerts from Operating System
“0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up is a malicious junk notification alert which keeps coming inside marked Computer in order to manipulate the innocent Internet Users to get their closer attention. This vermin mainly demonstrate itself as legit websites program which is claims itself to protect victims particular Computer from spamming and malicious functions but it is not true. This threat will comes inside front of the victims as junk notification which claims that the System it being attacked by malicious infection. Besides that, it will also offer technical helpline number +1-877-340-4435 and suggest victims to not turn off Computer as it harm stored data.
However, as “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up has been mentioned earlier as Computer threat. So, it is highly recommended to not take interest into this threat. Even though this threat promotes itself as legit and real security program, it is recommended to not take interest into this threat. Taking interest into this vermin as well as their relevant looking services can ends up as the marked Computer as infected with real virus. According to expert’s saying, this threat basically manages to get installed inside the marked Computer by taking advantage from deceptive online software marketing method. It will merge with some third party’s freeware, shareware as well as program’s supportive files so whenever they got downloaded, this threat will also get installed inside Computer too along with those programs. Once it manage to get installed, this threat will start running malicious functions which probably unstable for System. It will get attached with browser by messing up with their default settings and begins throwing numbers of unwanted pop-up ads and junk notifications upon them. Basically, this threat will demonstrate alerts on browser and freezes to take their services by freezing up browser’s process.
“0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up is full of evil and illegal desire in order to flourish them across particular Computer. Thus, installing this threat inside Computer will only bring destruction and losses for victims. Besides that, it can be responsible for online data as well as identity theft which probably not profitable for victims. That’s why, it is highly recommended to install and runs expert’s effective Automatic Removal Tool inside Computer in order to remove “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up.
Remove “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
“0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up: Online as well as Offline impacts
Online errors faced can by Users due to this threat:
- It will change your browser’s default search engine along with homepage and new tab page.
- From the beginning to last of surfing, you will constantly end up redirected to same malicious domain (especially to websites with 404 error page).
- You are blocked from accessing the security related domains.
- While surfing session you were forces to face numbers of pop-up ads and junk notifications.
- Due to unauthorized modifications by “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up, your Computer’s Internet Speed does sluggish.
- You will also eventually get blue screen error (BSOD error) which freezes your entire browser’s process.
- You won’t be able to log out your own personal account due to modification in domain’s java scripts.
- Some strange toolbars and browser extension were automatically installed which increase browsing loading time.
- It will cause your browser freezing which can crashes eventually.
- In will runs click fraud and phishing functions online in order to increase Internet traffic of particular domain and illegally earn some revenue.
- Your mails, social messages were not able to send. It will bounce back right after sending to particular recipient.
Offline errors associated to “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up have been found by experts:
- Some strange Icons were automatically installed inside your Computer’s taskbar, System tray as well as Desktop.
- You can find out some unwanted programs installed inside the PC named inside the Control Panel’s program list.
- You can notice unusual amount of file’s name were attached to favourites which even you don’t know.
- Strange problems were keeps happening while User’s work (performance issues, program gets crashes, etc.)
- PC’s performance got decreased since this vermin installed.
- Even you will not doing any particular work on PC, the RAM as well as CPU resources usage got higher than expect.
- Drives files were modified automatically or they were automatically moved to another drive volume.
- Malicious files replicate with legitimate and automatically delete from PC.
- As after starting the System the PC display got flips upside down or inverted.
- Automatic printing of documents and changing of desktop wallpaper.
- Not opening up task manager or taskbar disappearance.
- PC will take long time of booting and sometime it will restart automatically.
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up then you were highly suggested to delete “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up manually?
Eliminate “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\“0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by “0x80070424 Warning: Activation Key Damaged” pop-up again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.