Shortcutcommander.club is an adware that delivers its associated ads and pop-ups on every webpage that user visits. It illegally changes the basic settings of browser such as its homepage, new-tab URL, search-engine provider and so on. This malware will infect all the browsers present in the PC and thus the overall Online browsing experience gets messed up. The number of victims affected by this kind of browser-hijacker is very high. The Online forums are full of queries where victims are asking for a quick solution to fix this kind of malware. I am sure that you are also facing severe troubles and want quick solution. Don’t get panic. The simple process of removal method has been mentioned below so it is advised to read the blog carefully till the end.
Depth Analysis of Shortcutcommander.club
As mentioned earlier, this browser-hijacker does so many unwanted modifications in the browser settings. The victims are not allowed to visit so many legitimate webpage that they want to visit. The issues related to webpage redirections and commercial ads bombarding becomes very common. The redirected websites are sponsored and users are forced to buy unnecessary programs and services. Its files are replicated in multiple locations so it is not easy to directly remove Shortcutcommander.club from the browser and Windows Task Manager.
The plug-ins and add-ons added by Shortcutcommander.club in the browser are very risky. They could be spying agents that follows the users activities in order to cheat the highly sensitive and personal data such as Online browsing pattern, bank account details, password, login-information and so on. These data are shared with third-parties and the victims will face a huge financial loss situation. The security vulnerabilities are totally exploited so that other severe malware infections could sneak in the PC secretly.
How Shortcutcommander.club Gets Inside the PC
- Through bundling the related files with freeware and shareware. The malware payloads are not revealed to the users because they are downloaded as an additional attachment. They can only be seen if user select advance/custom installations steps
- Through spam emails that often sent by unknown senders. Such emails has a lot of spelling and grammatical errors
- External storage devices such as CDs, pen-drives etc.
- Clicking on unsafe hyperlinks and pop-ups
- PC security vulnerabilities and not having a proper anti-malware tool in the PC
Remove Shortcutcommander.club using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Shortcutcommander.club then you were highly suggested to delete Shortcutcommander.club by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Shortcutcommander.club . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Shortcutcommander.club . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Shortcutcommander.club from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Shortcutcommander.club using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Shortcutcommander.club manually?
Eliminate Shortcutcommander.club by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Shortcutcommander.club as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Shortcutcommander.club entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Shortcutcommander.club .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Shortcutcommander.club .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Shortcutcommander.club and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Shortcutcommander.club infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Shortcutcommander.club again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.