Is your PC browser working abnormally and redirect the webpage over a particular URL named as search.hemailassistant.co? Are you annoyed by the regular redirection of webpage over sponsored websites? Are you facing troubles in uninstalling the plug-ins and add-ons from the browser? If yes then you are at the right place to get all your queries solved. It is recommended to read the blog till the end to know complete details about this malware and its removal process.
search.hemailassistant.co is a Browser-Hijacker
On first glance, search.hemailassistant.co looks like a genuine search-engine provider however it is a webpage redirect virus. For manipulation, its homepage is designed like a search-engine. It has proper search-bar and short-cut links to popular social media websites such as Facebook, twitter etc. This kind of design gives an impression of genuine search-engine. However, it is disappointing that it doesn’t provide correct result for user queries. Actually, most of the webpage shown in the queries result are sponsored. It promotes sponsored websites in order to get commission, money through pay-per-click and pay-per-click ads. The sponsored webpage are full of commercials which are displayed in the form of deals, coupons, price-comparisons, alerts, spam messages and so on. These offers entice the users to click on them. As soon as it is clicked, suspicious domains opens that contains porn videos, restricted contents, Online dating, bogus software download links and so on. There is a high possibility that other serious malware will get inside the PC secretly.
The other malicious attributes of search.hemailassistant.co is data theft. The cyber-criminals spends a lot of time and money in developing the data spying the extension and plug-ins. When you visit this kind of website, such plug-ins also gets installed in the browser secretly. They start following the Online browsing pattern, credit and debit card information, bank account details and so on. This leads to privacy issues as well as severe identity theft. These data are shared with third-parties for money.
How search.hemailassistant.co gets Inside the PC:
- Secret file bundling
- Social Engineering
- Peer-to-peer file sharing networks
- Spam email attachments
- Suspicious hyperlinks
- Infected external storage device
Remove search.hemailassistant.co using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with search.hemailassistant.co then you were highly suggested to delete search.hemailassistant.co by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like search.hemailassistant.co . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove search.hemailassistant.co . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall search.hemailassistant.co from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete search.hemailassistant.co using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of search.hemailassistant.co manually?
Eliminate search.hemailassistant.co by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out search.hemailassistant.co as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove search.hemailassistant.co entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete search.hemailassistant.co .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ search.hemailassistant.co .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent search.hemailassistant.co and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like search.hemailassistant.co infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by search.hemailassistant.co again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.