Your Package Tracked Now is a webpage that is promoted as a search-engine provider but is a browser-hijacker in reality. It forcefully becomes the default homepage and new-tab URL and doesn’t let the victims to browse properly. It promotes sponsored webpage and commercial pop-ups in its result page in order to make quick money and revenue. The forceful alteration in the browser settings is executed very quickly and you will not be allowed to restore the previous settings.
It will be worse experience to search anything on Your Package Tracked Now. For anything that is searched on it, commercial ads, unwanted links and altered search-result is shown. The browser slows down and starts getting crash on regular interval. Many of the ads are shown in a survey format asking you to answers the question that can reveal your non-identifiable information such as username, geographical location, IP address, bank account details, credit card information and so on. This leads to identity theft and you may face huge financial loss. These data are often sold to third-parties for affiliate marketing. You would realize that the customized ads are delivered on every visited webpage and these ads are based on your past shopping pattern and browsing history. The entire screen gets covered with bogus shopping banners, bogus deals, price-comparison etc. If you click on such pop-ups, the webpage redirects over harmful unsafe questionable webpage from where additional malware could get downloaded in the backdoor. The original content of the visited webpage is modified and its keywords into perilous hyperlinks.
Due to Your Package Tracked Now attack, you will notice certain plug-ins and add-ons in the browser that are spying agents. They minutely follow user’s activities and try to steal sensitive data. They record keyboard strokes as well as browser cookies for identity theft. So, if you let this infection in the browser for a long time, the negative outcome could be very severe.
How Your Package Tracked Now Gets Inside the PC: (Including Precautionary Measures)
Cyber-criminals use multiple ways and intrusion method to intrude Your Package Tracked Now in the PC secretly. The most common method is bundling and social engineering. The bundlers or installers contain malware payloads as an additional attachment and they come in the PC without permission. If you choose basic/default installation set-up, you will not see the preselected files. So, it is always advised to choose advance/custom installation set-up. Read the terms and agreement and privacy-policy carefully. Don’t use third-party sources and peer-to-peer shared network for downloading freeware/cracked software. Don’t download random plug-ins and add-ons. Websites like torrents should never be bookmarked. Email attachments from unknown senders should only be opened after depth scanning. Improve the firewall securing settings and use a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics.
Remove Your Package Tracked Now using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Your Package Tracked Now then you were highly suggested to delete Your Package Tracked Now by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Your Package Tracked Now. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Your Package Tracked Now. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Your Package Tracked Now from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Your Package Tracked Now using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Your Package Tracked Now manually?
Eliminate Your Package Tracked Now by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Your Package Tracked Now as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Your Package Tracked Now entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Your Package Tracked Now.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Your Package Tracked Now.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Your Package Tracked Now and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Your Package Tracked Now infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Your Package Tracked Now again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.