Delete Worm:DOS/Zelda.A with Easy Steps
Worm:DOS/Zelda.A is a very notorious virus that infects all kinds of Windows PC and also known as Trojan virus. And these types of viruses replace itself in the system and make a lot of unwanted files in the PC in different location. Once it gets entered in your computer, the installed software, updated antivirus and many others functions will stop running.
It mainly slow down the speed of your system performance and as well as the important software installed in the computer including MS Office docs, Adobe Reader and several other applications that are used on daily basis. It becomes very difficult for users to operate the System because most of the commands don’t get executed. Unusual error messages appear on the screen and they cover a lot of screen space. Now, when you interact with such notifications, additional malware infections get downloaded in the backdoor. The important functions of your computer like shut down, start up, playing games, installing application, opening files, watching videos or song etc. becomes a difficult task. It gives problem in internet connection that you cannot operate your system properly. It may block the task manager, control panel and many other important functions of your computer.
These viruses gets in your computer by spam emails, website, using infected USB drives at the time of file sharing and download the things from internet like (videos, songs, games, movies, software). If these virus remains for a long period then it may corrupt all the files of your computer. Worm:DOS/Zelda.A is harmful for your personal data or confidential information because there is chances to steal the money from your bank because it can access your bank account details, credit card number, password, IP address, MAC address etc.
These all details are sent to the hackers for the illegal use and it will be very easy for hackers to remotely access your computer. Your computer will be used by third party and there will be a huge damage and can destroy your entire computer. So these types of viruses are advised to remove from your computer. So don’t be late for removing Worm:DOS/Zelda.A virus from your computer.
Remove Worm:DOS/Zelda.A using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Worm:DOS/Zelda.A then you were highly suggested to delete Worm:DOS/Zelda.A by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Worm:DOS/Zelda.A. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Worm:DOS/Zelda.A. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Worm:DOS/Zelda.A from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Worm:DOS/Zelda.A using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Worm:DOS/Zelda.A manually?
Eliminate Worm:DOS/Zelda.A by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Worm:DOS/Zelda.A as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Worm:DOS/Zelda.A entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Worm:DOS/Zelda.A.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Worm:DOS/Zelda.A.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Worm:DOS/Zelda.A and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Worm:DOS/Zelda.A infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Worm:DOS/Zelda.A again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.