From past few days, my Windows based laptop is not working well. The default anti-malware tool (Windows Defender) says that the PC contains harmful entries associated to Win32/PSW.VB.NIS but sadly it fails to uninstall them. I have tried several attempts to fix the issue but I failed every time. This seems be a very serious issue because the overall performance of the PC is decreasing day-by-day. Please help and provide a quick solution.
Win32/PSW.VB.NIS is a perilous Trojan infection. It destroys the important registries and System files. It exploits the PC security settings and opens backdoor for other malware infection to enter in the PC secretly. Malicious files and payloads are secretly downloaded without any approval or permission from the users. It is capable to affect all the Windows OS versions and browsers. The Online browsing experience will also get disturbed because webpage starts to redirect over nuisance harmful websites. There will be sponsored ads and pop-ups in the form of bogus deals, coupons, offers, discounts and so on. They look very lucrative and entice the targeted victims to click on them. It is very dangerous to interact with such bogus notification because this could download additional malware payloads in the backdoor.
How Win32/PSW.VB.NIS Does Gets Inside the PC?
The intrusion of Win32/PSW.VB.NIS is executed in the backdoor. The cyber-criminals don’t ask for any approval or permission. It could come as an attachment with freeware, peer-to-peer file sharing networks, spam email attachments, hyperlink clicks and so on. It can come through all the Internet sources as well as from Offline sources such as external storage devices. So, be careful regarding whatever you download in the work-station. Read the terms and agreement as well as privacy-policy very carefully. Always choose advance/custom installation process. If you choose basic/default installation process in a hurry, you will not be able to detect the additional unwanted files. On other hand, don’t open spam email or message attachments that are sent by unknown senders. If there are proper anti-malware tool and firewall settings then this provides a protection to your work-station in run-time environment.
Remove Win32/PSW.VB.NIS using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Win32/PSW.VB.NIS then you were highly suggested to delete Win32/PSW.VB.NIS by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Win32/PSW.VB.NIS. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Win32/PSW.VB.NIS. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Win32/PSW.VB.NIS from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Win32/PSW.VB.NIS using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Win32/PSW.VB.NIS manually?
Eliminate Win32/PSW.VB.NIS by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Win32/PSW.VB.NIS as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Win32/PSW.VB.NIS entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Win32/PSW.VB.NIS.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Win32/PSW.VB.NIS and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Win32/PSW.VB.NIS infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Win32/PSW.VB.NIS again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.