Has your PC got infected with Trojan.Win32.MicroFake? Do you see suspicious entries in the registry editor and Windows task manager? Do you notice unusual error messages reacted to BS OS, Windows update and start-up etc. The PC infected with a Trojan will never work smoothly and it is very important that you remove it from your work-station. Here in this blog, detailed information has been provided along with all the removal methods.
Depth Analysis on Trojan.Win32.MicroFake
Trojan.Win32.MicroFake is categorized under severe Trojan infection. The infection belonging to this category is considered to be very lethal because it damages the System performance as well as open loopholes and security vulnerabilities for the entry of other severe malware infection. It intrudes in the PC secretly using deceiving techniques. Soon after settling down, it modifies the important registries and System files. In order to protect itself from getting detected or removed, it distributes its files and scripts in multiple locations.
Due to Trojan.Win32.MicroFake infection, third-parties and cyber-criminals get access to control the important settings of PC such as the Control Panel, Windows Task Manager, Registry Editor, Browser settings, firewall security settings and so on. It triggers error messages in order to create panic. Further, it helps cyber-criminals financially by showing pop-ups related to Online support or technical call support services which are totally bogus. You will be manipulated to reveal the sensitive data such as geographical location, IP address, multiple account details, email ID, debit and credit card details and so on.
In some cases, Trojan.Win32.MicroFake connects the PC with a remote server through plug-ins and altering the DNS settings. Key-loggers are dropped in the System to spy on users activities. You will notice so many sponsored ads and pop-ups triggered regularly in the form of bogus deals, coupons, price-comparisons, alerts and so on. On making interaction with such ads, the webpage gets rerouted to unsafe commercial webpage promoting porn, dating, gambling and so on.
How Trojan.Win32.MicroFake Invades the PC:
The intrusion of malware is executed secretly. The cyber-criminals spend a lot of money on its distribution and circulation. They use highly deceiving techniques such as bundling, social engineering, peer-to-peer file sharing networks, spam email campaigns and so on. The bundlers and installers that install its scripts in the PC will never disclose about the malware attachments.
Many users download unnecessary applications from untrusted sources. They choose basic install process and don’t bothers whether it hidden application. It is strongly advised to choose advance or custom installation steps so that hidden files gets revealed and you could stop them from getting installed. Don’t open email attachments sent by unknown senders without scanning it with an anti-malware tool. Practice safe browsing habits and use a proper firewall security setting to get complete protection all the time.
Remove Trojan.Win32.MicroFake using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Trojan.Win32.MicroFake then you were highly suggested to delete Trojan.Win32.MicroFake by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Trojan.Win32.MicroFake . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Trojan.Win32.MicroFake . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Trojan.Win32.MicroFake from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Trojan.Win32.MicroFake using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Trojan.Win32.MicroFake manually?
Eliminate Trojan.Win32.MicroFake by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Trojan.Win32.MicroFake as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Trojan.Win32.MicroFake entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Trojan.Win32.MicroFake .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Trojan.Win32.MicroFake .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Trojan.Win32.MicroFake and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Trojan.Win32.MicroFake infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Trojan.Win32.MicroFake again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.