Trojan.MSWord.Hider is a perilous infection that has been created by cyber-criminals to make illegal profits by manipulating and misguiding the innocent victims. The cyber-criminals has developed it in such a way that it can secretly alter the important registries and System files and alter the boot section so that it could be get active as soon as the System is booted. It can intrude inside the PC through deceptive tricks such as bundling, social engineering, peer-to-peer file sharing networks, spam email attachments and so on. It downloads so many arbitrary files and process that consumes a huge process of the PC. The overall System performance becomes extremely slow and sluggish. Many of the important functionality get ruined completely. The Operating System starts to get freeze and becomes unresponsive. Trojan.MSWord.Hider also drops plug-ins and add-ons in the browser that allows cyber-criminals to spy on user’s activities. The DNS settings are altered and PC is connected with remote server of cyber-criminals so that third-parties could directly access the infected work-station.
How Trojan.MSWord.Hider Makes its Way inside the PC:
The intrusion of malware could be executed in the marked PC through multiple ways using both Online as well as Offline sources. It can be downloaded with freeware and shareware as an additional attachment, through spam email campaigns and junk emails, via malicious links and bogus notifications pop-ups, peer-to-peer file sharing networks such as torrents, Playing Online games on untrusted sources, updating software and program through unofficial sources and so on. In short, any kind of doubtful activities over Internet may lead to this perilous malware attack. So, be careful while your PC is connected with Internet and browse safely. Don’t download any program from unofficial sources. Choose advance/custom installation process so that all kinds of additional files attachment could be avoided. Don’t open email attachments that are sent by unknown senders.
Issues Caused by Trojan.MSWord.Hider:
PC Trojans totally ruins the PC performance and damages it completely. The overall performance of PC gets ruined and shows unusual error messages while doing all the tasks. Some of the general issues caused are as follow:
- Corrupts or destroy the important files and programs
- Disables the anti-malware tool and security firewall settings
- Exploits the security vulnerabilities and opens backdoor for other malware
- Blocks the access of legitimate services and programs such as Registry Editor, Windows Task Manager, Control Panel and so on
- Allow ransomware, spyware, Trojan etc. to attack the PC from backdoor
- Starts promoting affiliate marketing and pay-per-click ads
- Creates multiple duplicate and junk files
Remove Trojan.MSWord.Hider using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Trojan.MSWord.Hider then you were highly suggested to delete Trojan.MSWord.Hider by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Trojan.MSWord.Hider. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Trojan.MSWord.Hider. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Trojan.MSWord.Hider from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Trojan.MSWord.Hider using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Trojan.MSWord.Hider manually?
Eliminate Trojan.MSWord.Hider by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Trojan.MSWord.Hider as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Trojan.MSWord.Hider entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Trojan.MSWord.Hider.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\Trojan.MSWord.Hider.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Trojan.MSWord.Hider and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Trojan.MSWord.Hider infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Trojan.MSWord.Hider again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.