A lot of Windows PC users are getting disturbed by Tower Blocks Chrome Extension and they are unable to uninstall it from their PC browser. It bombards commercial advertisements and pop-ups on the screen which is very irritating. This potentially unwanted program should be uninstalled and you must follow the easy process mentioned below to get rid of it.
According to security researchers, Tower Blocks Chrome Extension is a very new program and it basically targets Google Chrome browser. This extension is like a freeware game where users have to build tower blocks however researches shows that it is involved in various suspicious activities. It collects the user’s personal data by spying on their activities. This data are basically non-identical information such as browsing history, username, password, IP address etc. These data are shared with third-parties and affiliate marketers so that they could trigger customized ads based on collected information. So, Tower Blocks Chrome Extension is directly responsible for the unwanted irritating ads and pop-ups that you are noticing on regular basis.
Due to Tower Blocks Chrome Extension attack, you would experience some major modification in the browser settings including the unwanted alteration in default homepage, search-engine provider, new-tab URL and so on. The access to several legitimate webpage is blocked and error messages are displayed on the screen while accessing them. It uses highly modern techniques for spying such as cookies, Geo-locators, Pixels, LSOs (flash cookies) and so on. The infected PC is connected with remote control and command server at regular interval. The browser and overall System speed decreases gradually.
How Tower Blocks Chrome Extension Gets Inside the Marked PC:
An unwanted extension or plug-in primarily gets inside the targeted PC through peer-to-peer file sharing networks, freeware downloads, spam email attachments etc. These are deceiving techniques and the payloads or files are downloaded very secretly. They don’t ask for any approval neither does they give any hints. So, be careful while doing any kind of Online activities and especially while downloading any programs. Use advance/custom installation process so that you can see the additional unwanted attachment and deselect them from getting installed.
Remove Tower Blocks Chrome Extension using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Tower Blocks Chrome Extension then you were highly suggested to delete Tower Blocks Chrome Extension by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Tower Blocks Chrome Extension. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Tower Blocks Chrome Extension. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Tower Blocks Chrome Extension from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Tower Blocks Chrome Extension using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Tower Blocks Chrome Extension manually?
Eliminate Tower Blocks Chrome Extension by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Tower Blocks Chrome Extension as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Tower Blocks Chrome Extension entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Tower Blocks Chrome Extension.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Tower Blocks Chrome Extension.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Tower Blocks Chrome Extension and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Tower Blocks Chrome Extension infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Tower Blocks Chrome Extension again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.