The regular appearance of Tik Tok ads while browsing could be very irritating. It is an unsafe comparing that has been started by a Chinese company named as “ByteDance”. At present, there are more than 500 million users of Tik Tok app. With the help of this app, anyone can make short video with other. In order to increase the market share, the company is sponsoring Tik Tok ads which are very irritating. The related ads appear while browsing and especially when you are on YouTube, Snapchat and other social media application. If you are Asian resident then you will face this problem frequently.
Aggressive Marketing through Tik Tok ads
Many of the users complained about these manipulative ads to Google and tried to disable the ads, but unfortunately it didn’t work for them. The problem is equally faced on all the popular browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, IE and so on. The related ads are very weird where you can see men and women making creepy dances.
In the past, we have seen that Ad-supported applications are disguised as a useful and popular program. So, most probably you are seeing Tik Tok ads because there is an adware in your work-station. When you install the recommended app, you will notice an increase in commercial ads, pop-ups, bogus coupons, deals, and so on. In such situation, it might be tricky to stop those ads. It is recommended to see the complete removal instruction given below in the blog.
After you uninstall the adware or spyware or any other malware from your PC, it is recommended to install advertisements blocking application such as uBlock, AdBlock and so on.
Stay Away from Freeware and Shareware
The no cost applications are always doubtful. They support “Bundling” and other misleading techniques to install other hidden additional attachments with them. The developer of free programs has association with third parties for promoting their sponsored programs. They are usually hidden installation wizard. So, it is strong recommendation to choose advance/custom installation steps. Uncheck all the preselected additional programs and stop them from being installed in the PC.
The other major step that you must do is to read the terms and agreement and privacy-policy carefully. Don’t be in hurry to complete the installation steps. Understand all the provided features. Make sure that the download source is genuine.
Remove Tik Tok ads
As already mentioned, Tik Tok ads could be very irritating and it degrades the overall Online browsing experience to a huge extent. So, both manual as well as automatic process has been broadly discussed below with their pros and cons. You can use adblocker for some time so that the annoying Tik Tok ads don’t appear. However, this is not the optimal solution because it will also block suggestion and many other services on social platforms like YouTube and Facebook.
Remove Tik Tok ads using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Tik Tok ads then you were highly suggested to delete Tik Tok ads by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Tik Tok ads . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Tik Tok ads . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Tik Tok ads from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Tik Tok ads using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Tik Tok ads manually?
Eliminate Tik Tok ads by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Tik Tok ads as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Tik Tok ads entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Tik Tok ads .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Tik Tok ads .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Tik Tok ads and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Tik Tok ads infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Tik Tok ads again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.