While Online browsing, you may see notifications such as System Support Alert POP-UP that asks you to take technical support for fix the PC. You must not interact with such pop-ups because they are spam and cheat. Usually, they try to create panic by showing “System Warnings”. It gives an impression as if the PC is infected with highly severe malware infection. There is a need for profession repair and urges to take help of sponsored “Tech Support Service”. The cyber-criminals use the name of Microsoft Security in System Support Alert POP-UP so that victims also get easily convinced and follow the instruction. This type of cheat theories and scams has been used by cyber-criminals from past many years and they always comes up with new strategies and social engineering plans to cheat the innocent PC users.
Once you get convinced with the System Support Alert POP-UP, you will be asked to dial a specific number for tech-support. It gives an impression as if Microsoft Help and Support services are provided however these types of claims are totally bogus. The so called tech-support providers are cyber-criminals and they will install malware in your computer if you interact with them through the recommended call support. On technical ground, System Support Alert POP-UP is a type of an adware that helps third-party and cyber-criminals to make money. It allows third-parties to connect the PC with their server and make unwanted modifications in the System settings. It changes the default homepage, search-engine provider as well as new-tab URL and so on. The browser performance gets totally messed up due to these unwanted modifications. The security settings are also exploited so that several other severe malware infections could attack the PC from backdoor.
If you see bogus notifications such as System Support Alert POP-UP on your computer screen especially while browsing then close the browser immediately. Scan the PC with powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics.
Why Am I Noticing Such Pop-ups
Remove System Support Alert POP-UP using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with System Support Alert POP-UP then you were highly suggested to delete System Support Alert POP-UP by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like System Support Alert POP-UP. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove System Support Alert POP-UP. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall System Support Alert POP-UP from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete System Support Alert POP-UP using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of System Support Alert POP-UP manually?
Eliminate System Support Alert POP-UP by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out System Support Alert POP-UP as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove System Support Alert POP-UP entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete System Support Alert POP-UP.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\System Support Alert POP-UP.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent System Support Alert POP-UP and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like System Support Alert POP-UP infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by System Support Alert POP-UP again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.