Soujoobafoo.com is categorized as a browser-hijacker because it messes up the Online browsing performance and overall experience for the users. It adds some suspicious extensions and plug-ins in the browser in order to spy on user’s activities and leads to privacy issue and data theft. There is a big list of suspicious activities executed by the webpage redirect virus. Continue reading this blog till the end to get its depth analysis and some easy ways to uninstall it from the work-station.
On first glance, this webpage looks very genuine similar to any search-engine provider. It offers certain tempting deals and features that attract the users. Soon you would realize that it is promoting sponsored websites that are not safe. It starts to trigger sponsored deals, coupons, price-comparisons, alerts and so many bogus things. It is very dangerous to make interaction with such offers because they redirect the webpage over highly perilous websites that promotes more severe malware infection. Harmful spyware and ransomware could easily make their way in the PC from backdoor. Soujoobafoo.com is capable to damage the performance of all popular browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, IE and so on.
The ads triggered by Soujoobafoo.com are based on the IP address, Online browsing and shopping interest, and the installed OS. These ads are recurring and are very irritating as well. On the other hand, the associated publisher gets a lot of benefits from sales leads and money they generate through pay-per-click. They try to cheat a variety of data such as username, password, bank account details, and so on. Hence, the victims could face a very severe privacy issue and data loss.
How Soujoobafoo.com Could Get Inside the PC:
Some of the common methods of malware intrusion are bundling, social engineering, peer-to-peer file sharing networks, spam email attachments, hyperlinks and so on. All these are deceiving methods because they don’t reveal that they contain hidden attachment with them. The bundling files could be freeware and shareware that user download from third-party sources. It is always recommended to choose advance or custom installation steps so that hidden file attachments could be avoided.
Spam emails and messages are the other prime source of malware attack. So, be careful from emails that contains too many spelling and grammatical mistakes. They could be presented as if it contains some important receipt, tax deductions details etc. Don’t get misguided by such claims. Do Online browsing properly and avoid clicking on random links and pop-ups. Follow the safe Online browsing habits and get secured.
Remove Soujoobafoo.com using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Soujoobafoo.com then you were highly suggested to delete Soujoobafoo.com by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Soujoobafoo.com . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Soujoobafoo.com . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Soujoobafoo.com from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Soujoobafoo.com using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Soujoobafoo.com manually?
Eliminate Soujoobafoo.com by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Soujoobafoo.com as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Soujoobafoo.com entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Soujoobafoo.com .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Soujoobafoo.com .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Soujoobafoo.com and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Soujoobafoo.com infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Soujoobafoo.com again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.