How to uninstall Smart Application Controller (Recommended Steps)
This article can help you to remove Smart Application Controller or other similar malware from your computer. You can follow the recommended steps given below to get rid this nasty virus. This dubious virus is mostly get install in your PCs through various methods of bundling and corrupt major part of your computer. It is fake web service that claims to support your all legitimate application running in computer and protect your PCs from malicious malware or junk files as well, but it is bogus at all. It is big scam creation of malware programmer to cheat with innocent user.
Smart Application Controller is potentially unwanted program (PUP)
Cyber security experts have detected this program as PUP and they have given an appropriate solution as per System requirements. According to them, it easily alter your Windows OS based PCs without permission and does malicious changes in default setting in your computer. Initially, it disables your some legitimate application program running in your System like control panel, System registry editor, antimalware, Firewall and other applications as well. It can be very risky program for your online privacy & System safety. It tries to collect your sensitive data like IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, geographical location, login ID, email ID, password, and software configuration, banking information, credit card number and more details as well. They can deliver your all crucial & confidential data to hacker or illegal ones that cause serious troubles.
Smart Application Controller executes itself in your PCs and running in the background of your computer. It can connect your PCs to remote server and allows the hacker to control your PCs in its own ways that causes big problem. It injects malicious codes in your System registry setting that cause restarts your computer in certain interval of times. The presence of this notorious program in your computer is not safe for you. It affects your online activity more. It hijacks your main browser and modifies its default setting as well. It displays malicious ads or popup messages on your browser constantly that spreads lots of adware in your PCs. You should scan your PCs immediately with very strong antimalware program.
How your System gets infected from Smart Application Controller?
It is generally get install in your PCs from email spam messages, attachments, suspicious or in-text links, fake software updates, crack software, infected CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and other external drives, downloaded movie, music, games and pdf, file sharing network, malicious ads or popup and other tricks. So, be careful while surfing online and click on such ads or links after double reading. It is possible to get rid of Smart Application Controller with our removal solution.
Remove Smart Application Controller using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Smart Application Controller then you were highly suggested to delete Smart Application Controller by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Smart Application Controller. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Smart Application Controller. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Smart Application Controller from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Smart Application Controller using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Smart Application Controller manually?
Eliminate Smart Application Controller by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Smart Application Controller as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Smart Application Controller entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Smart Application Controller.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Smart Application Controller.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Smart Application Controller and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Smart Application Controller infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Smart Application Controller again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.