Similar to websites like Playforwin2.info or Search.umaxsrch.com and many others, SecuryBrowse Search is a perilous webpage whose intention is to redirect the users over sponsored commercial websites that are dangerous and untrustworthy in every way. Most of the users are redirected to this webpage unintentionally. The browser that is infected with potentially unwanted program is forced to reroute the webpage to this kind of doubtful websites. They deliver commercial intrusive ads and pop-ups and starts collecting sensitive and personal information of users.
Whenever user opens the new-tab URL, the webpage immediately gets rerouted to SecuryBrowse Search. Some additional redirections also occur to untrustworthy domains and they also promote useless services and pop-ups. By appearance, SecuryBrowse Search looks like a genuine search-engine provider that claims to offers best and most relevant for users queries. However, this kind of webpage brings high-risk computer infection secretly in the background. They constantly trigger commercial intrusive ads in the form of deals, coupons, price-comparisons, alerts and so on. They use tool that allows the placement of third-party graphical ads. On interaction with such perilous ads, the webpage gets rerouted to sponsored commercial webpage that are unsafe. According to our research, it may download scripts to download unsafe files and payloads in the background. It uses key-loggers and plug-ins to spy on users activities. They collect sensitive information such as IP address, search-queries, geographical location, Online browsing and shopping pattern and so on. These collected data are used illegally to make quick money. The cyber-criminals use personal credentials and thus victims will have to face privacy issues and identity theft. It also downloads so many arbitrary files and does suspicious tasks in the background. They start consuming high resources and process and thus user will notice strong diminish in the System performance.
SecuryBrowse Search tries manipulating the victims by offering various features and offers but unfortunately, most of them are bogus and spam. They don’t add any real value to users rather they try to make revenue by showing sponsored commercial ads and pop-ups.
How SecuryBrowse Search Gets Inside the PC:
The browser-hijackers have their official websites where user can download its scripts, plug-ins and so on. In most cases, user downloads them unknowingly or mistakenly. The cyber-criminals uses tricks like bundling where freeware applications contains hidden additional attachments which is a malware. They are hidden under custom/advance installation steps which are usually skipped by the novice users. Most of the users doesn’t pay attention to installation details and unknowingly download potentially unwanted programs. This leads to issues like malware attack privacy issues as well as data theft.
As a precautionary measure, it is recommended to never install anything from untrusted sources. Read the terms and agreement as well as privacy-policy very carefully. Pay close attentions to the installation process. Uncheck all the preselected application and opt out any additional offers. Don’t visit on adult dating domains, pornography or peer-to-peer files sharing networks such as torrents. Remove suspicious third-party plug-ins and add-ons. For complete protection, use a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics.
Remove SecuryBrowse Search using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with SecuryBrowse Search then you were highly suggested to delete SecuryBrowse Search by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like SecuryBrowse Search. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove SecuryBrowse Search. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall SecuryBrowse Search from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete SecuryBrowse Search using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of SecuryBrowse Search manually?
Eliminate SecuryBrowse Search by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out SecuryBrowse Search as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove SecuryBrowse Search entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete SecuryBrowse Search.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ SecuryBrowse Search.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent SecuryBrowse Search and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like SecuryBrowse Search infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by SecuryBrowse Search again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.