Has the default homepage of your browser been automatically replaced to Searchshp.com? Do you see unknown suspicious plug-ins and add-ons in the browser that has not been added by you? Does the continuous redirection of webpage is bothering you? Are you not able to modify the browser settings? I am sure most of you are facing similar issues and are looking for solution to fix them. You are at the right place to get you queries solved. It is recommended to read the blog till the end so to get complete details and easy steps to remove this malware from the PC.
Depth Analysis of Searchshp.com
Searchshp.com is a doubtful webpage and is considered as a browser-hijacker. This kind of webpage looks very similar to a genuine search-engine provider with shortcut links to popular websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, eBay and so on. The cyber-criminals spend a hefty amount in its design so that the targeted victims easily get manipulated. An extension namely “PlaySearchNow” is added in the browser and this trigger sponsored ads and pop-ups. The commercial deals are offered through bogus pop-ups, coupons, price-comparisons and so on. It is very risky to make interaction with them because they could bring other dangerous malware in the backdoor. The presented offers are spam and it is a trick to entice the users to buy the products and services that they don’t actually require.
As a search-engine provider, Searchshp.com gives the worst performance. It promotes sponsored webpage in the result page and generates revenue by using Yahoo search for the search queries result. All the ads that it triggers are based on pay-per-click or pay-per-install. If you participate in such offers then you actually are helping cyber-criminals financially. They will create more harmful malware and ransomware in future and will trouble you more aggressively.
- Modifies the browser settings and blocks the access to legitimate webpage
- Constantly delivers commercial ads and pop-ups
- Adds key-loggers and plug-ins in the browser to spy on users activities
- Alters and destroys the important registries and System files
Be Careful while Downloading Freeware/Shareware
It is strongly recommended to be careful while downloading of no-cost application. The freeware often coins hidden program with them that are usually malware. Read their terms and agreement carefully and choose advance/custom installation steps so that additional files could get detected and stopped. Some of the other ways of malware attack are bundling, social engineering, peer-to-peer file sharing networks, spam email attachment, nasty hyperlinks and pop-ups and so on. It is strongly recommended to update the overall PC security settings by using a powerful anti-malware tool.
Remove Searchshp.com using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Searchshp.com then you were highly suggested to delete Searchshp.com by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Searchshp.com . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Searchshp.com . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Searchshp.com from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Searchshp.com using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Searchshp.com manually?
Eliminate Searchshp.com by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Searchshp.com as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Searchshp.com entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Searchshp.com .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Searchshp.com .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Searchshp.com and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Searchshp.com infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Searchshp.com again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.