Internet is full of rogue website and I sure you are reading this blog because your PC browser has got infected with one of such browser-hijacker namely Search.mysearchexperience.com. This webpage redirect virus is very similar to Searchweb.io, Geniustrainer.net, Funnygrid.com and so on and they are primarily designed to redirect users over untrusted and sponsored commercial websites. The browser gets infected with multiple potentially unwanted programs that causes unwanted redirections and they delivers all kinds of sponsored intrusive ads and pop-ups on regular basis. They also collect personal data and misuse it for their own financial benefits.
On the infected browser, every new tab URL or new windows gets redirected to Search.mysearchexperience.com. Further, few additional sponsored URLs also opens simultaneously in multiple tabs. Most of these websites contains malware that infects the PC in background. Further, they tracks the users activities in order to steal sensitive data such as Online browsing and shopping pattern, IP address, geographical locations and so on. These data are shared with third-parties in order to gain illegal revenue. So, the victims will face privacy issues and even data theft. The smooth Online browsing becomes a very risky task. While browsing, Search.mysearchexperience.com constantly delivers intrusive commercial ads in the form of bogus deals, coupons, price-comparisons, alerts and so on. You would notice third-party graphical contents on every websites that you visit. They manipulate the victims to buy useless services and products at a very hefty price. Further, the overall performance slows down due to high consumptions of resources and CPU usage by arbitrary files.
Search.mysearchexperience.com is presented as if it is very legitimate and helpful. It promises to offers so many legitimate features and offers and manipulates the users to buy unnecessary programs. Instead of providing real value to the users, it cheats the innocent victims. There is direct threat to the personal data privacy, browser safety and so on. Don’t use any of its services and never download anything that it offers including add-ons and plug-ins.
How Search.mysearchexperience.com Does Gets Inside the PC:
Remove Search.mysearchexperience.com using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Search.mysearchexperience.com then you were highly suggested to delete Search.mysearchexperience.com by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Search.mysearchexperience.com. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Search.mysearchexperience.com. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Search.mysearchexperience.com from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Search.mysearchexperience.com using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Search.mysearchexperience.com manually?
Eliminate Search.mysearchexperience.com by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Search.mysearchexperience.com as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Search.mysearchexperience.com entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Search.mysearchexperience.com.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Search.mysearchexperience.com.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Search.mysearchexperience.com and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Search.mysearchexperience.com infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Search.mysearchexperience.com again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.