Uninstall Pokki Virus with Simple Process
Is it safe to use “Pokki” application in the Windows PC? What is “host app services” from Pokki? What is Pokki App and does it come in the Windows PC as a default application. These types of questions are often asked by Window PC users. Many of them claim to notice excessive commercial ads and pop-ups bombarding after the installation of this Windows application. If you are also facing similar issues then you are at the right place to know complete details about this application
Depth Analysis on Pokki Virus
The Pokki application allows the Windows PC users to create mobile apps like interface of the home-screen. This Windows Shell extension has been developed by SweetLabs, Inc it is available for free. The Pokki start menus is interactive however many cyber-criminals and anti-malware tool classifies it as a potentially unwanted program due to tis intrusive method and some attributes similar to adware. The Pokki menu and its app store works together like a platform offering easy navigation of all the apps installed in the PC. But the major problem is that it disturbs the Online browsing activities. It starts delivering all kinds of ads and pop-ups which are displayed in the form of deals, coupons, price-comparisons, and so on. It starts altering the search-engine results and incorporates so many commercial ads and pop-ups in it.
Some of the Issues that you may face due to Pokki Virus
- Continuously delivers intrusive ads and pop-ups and you cannot stop them
- Shows bogus notifications especially for downloading paid software
- Can download plug-ins and add-ons in the browser that spy on users activities
- Consumes very high System resources and starts using high Internet bandwidth
- PC becomes unresponsive especially while doing any particular task
- It doesn’t deals with original websites for advertising
Don’t Install Programs Offered by Pokki Virus
It is strongly recommended to stop interacting with Pokki Virus. You are in perpetual danger as long as its payloads and files are there in the PC. It tries to convince you for installing paid software which is totally useless. In addition to spamming ads, you will notice an automatic scanning of PC hard-disk. The results notify about the non-existent malware and then further recommends for some technical support services in the form of call support or anti-malware security. Paying money for such services is wastage because it does nothing to boost the System performance.
Be Careful from Shareware/Freeware Applications
Pokki Virus usually enters in the PC through bundlers and installers which are mostly free applications. They get installed as an additional attachment along with the main program. This kind of free application is mostly promoted on Online forums, commercial blogs, cloud storage websites and so on. So, be careful from torrents and unsafe places. Always choose advance/custom installation steps to avoid hidden download of harmful files. It is also very important to use a powerful anti-malware tool that will protect the work-station in run-time environment. Don’t panic if you notice the presence of this malware in the PC. Follow the guide mentioned below to remove Pokki Virus Permanently from work-station.
Remove Pokki Virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Pokki Virus then you were highly suggested to delete Pokki Virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Pokki Virus. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Pokki Virus. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Pokki Virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Pokki Virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Pokki Virus manually?
Eliminate Pokki Virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Pokki Virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Pokki Virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Pokki Virus.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Pokki Virus.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Pokki Virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Pokki Virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Pokki Virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.