Easy solution to uninstall Phobos.exe
If you are using Phobos.exe regular on your computer, then be careful. This nasty malware is not safe for your computer privacy & Safety. It has detected as Trojan horse by Cyber security experts and they have given some recommended steps to delete it from your computer. According to them, it is capable to corrupt all types of files of your computer and drops an error messages on your machine. For getting more information, you should read this article carefully. I am sure that it will help you to remove this nasty virus from your computer.
What is Phobos.exe?
It is bogus executable (exe) program that is comes under Cyber treats. It attacks your all version of Windows OS based computer and does malicious modification in your computer without permission. It disables your antivirus software, Firewall security, control panel, System registry setting and other genuine application running in your computer. It injects malicious codes in your System registry setting that causes automatic restarts your computer in certain interval of times. If you have created backup of your all files by using very strong backup &recovery software, then it is good for you. Otherwise, you will lose your all files permanently.
Phobos.exe drops the copies of itself in each folder of your computer and makes all files corrupt. It infects/corrupts your all files including documents, databases, ppt, xlx, accdb, pdf, text, images, audios, videos, games and other files of your computer. When you try to open such infected files again, then you get an error messages on your PCs. It is hard to delete it by most of the antivirus. You may find its location that is located in C:\program of your computer. It drains the power of CPUs & GPUs and slowdown the overall performance of your computer. Cyber criminals are behind this illegal tactics. Its main aim is to collect your some crucial & confidential information such as IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, user name, password, banking details, credit card details and more information. They can share your all personal information to hacker or third parties that can be very dangerous for you. So, it is important to delete it from your machine.
How your System gets infected from Phobos.exe?
- Freeware or shareware program: It can get install in your machine accidently from bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet.
- Fake software updates or pirated software: If you are using pirated software in your computer, then you might get malicious infection in your machine.
- Porn or adult related websites: If you are watching regular porn videos from infected websites or porn websites, then you might get lots of junk files or viruses in your computer.
- Infected external media drives: It can get enters into your machine from infected CD, USB drives DVD and other.
Remove Phobos.exe using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Phobos.exe then you were highly suggested to delete Phobos.exe by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Phobos.exe. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Phobos.exe. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Phobos.exe from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Phobos.exe using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Phobos.exe manually?
Eliminate Phobos.exe by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Phobos.exe as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Phobos.exe entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Phobos.exe.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Phobos.exe and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Phobos.exe infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Phobos.exe again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.