PC SpeedLane is a bogus PC optimizer tool that does a fake scan on the infected PC and its reports says that PC is infected with several kinds of malware and spyware. It starts showing error messages in order to convince the victims regarding its claims. It gives an impression that you need to quickly fix the error and thus it is necessary to purchase the full version of PC SpeedLane application. It is confirmed that the developer of this bogus program is trying to spam the users because the program they are offering is totally bogus and they are not cheap at all. It regularly disturbs the Online browsing experience by showing the related pop-ups asking you to buy the program. You should definitely not interact with such pop-ups and rather try to remove PC SpeedLane from the work-station.
More Information on PC SpeedLane
According to researches, PC SpeedLane does an automatic scanning of PC hard-disk. The result finds a lot of errors and issues. Additionally, it alters some of the important registries and System files. Followed by this, it creates its own entries in the PC such as:
→ %AllUsersProfile%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedLane\PC SpeedLane
The scan gets auto-restart after regular interval of time. The registration fee to update PC SpeedLane is very hefty. This chaotic and bogus System optimizer is very cunningly designed and they are very difficult to uninstall.
How PC SpeedLane Does Gets Inside the PC:
There are various webpage and websites that present PC SpeedLane as legitimate software. They deceive you by claiming that your PC is at risk. They show scam message and when you click on it, the associated payload of unwanted application gets installed. Additionally, cyber-criminals also use tricks such as bundling, social engineering, peer-to-peer file sharing networks etc. to circulate harmful malware payloads. So, you have to be very careful while browsing and doing any kind of Online activities. Don’t download any program without reading its terms and agreement. If the regular bombarding of PC SpeedLane is irritating you then you must use a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics.
Remove PC SpeedLane using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with PC SpeedLane then you were highly suggested to delete PC SpeedLane by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like PC SpeedLane. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove PC SpeedLane. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall PC SpeedLane from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete PC SpeedLane using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of PC SpeedLane manually?
Eliminate PC SpeedLane by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out PC SpeedLane as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove PC SpeedLane entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete PC SpeedLane.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\PC SpeedLane.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent PC SpeedLane and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like PC SpeedLane infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by PC SpeedLane again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.