If you are looking for a solution to uninstall Online-Guardian.exe from your PC then you are at the right place. This bogus .exe file is a potentially unwanted program that creates a chaos in the overall PC functionality and performance. This applications gets stored in %Program Files %\MICROLEAVES\ONLINEAPPLICATION\VERSION 2.6.0\Online-Guardian.exe. While you are browsing, you can see Online-Guardian.exe pop-ups and window covering the PC display however, such pop-ups directly doesn’t reveals that it is a part of any application. Its major perilous activities are executed in the backdoor. Several shortcut links and harmful websites gets added in the browser settings
Since Online-Guardian.exe is a self-replicating file hence it creates so many duplicate files and consumes a lot of CPU process. The pop-ups and notification triggered by these adware components is very irritating as it doesn’t gives or shows any decent information. They just manipulate you to buy useless products and services.
How suspicious files and Adware components do Gets inside the PC?
Cyber-criminals are cunning and very skilled to bring harmful perilous infection in the backdoor. They use highly deceptive techniques such as bundling and social engineering to the targeted PC. Some of other tricks are spam email attachments, peer-to-peer file networks, harmful payloads links and so on. All these deceptive techniques are executed through internet. So, it is very important to have a proper Internet security setting in the work-station. Don’t visit questionable and suspicious websites. Be careful while downloading any program and web files. Stay attentive and be careful that no additional files get downloaded secretly along with the actual program. While downloading any application, use advance/custom installation process so that the additional unwanted files should be stopped from getting installed. Be careful from spam email attachments that are sent by unknown senders. It is very important to use a powerful anti-malware tool to get real-time protection from malware.
Remove Online-Guardian.exe using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Online-Guardian.exe then you were highly suggested to delete Online-Guardian.exe by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Online-Guardian.exe. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Online-Guardian.exe. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Online-Guardian.exe from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Online-Guardian.exe using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Online-Guardian.exe manually?
Eliminate Online-Guardian.exe by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Online-Guardian.exe as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Online-Guardian.exe entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Online-Guardian.exe.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\Online-Guardian.exe.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Online-Guardian.exe and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Online-Guardian.exe infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Online-Guardian.exe again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.