- This is a browser-hijacker that illegally modifies the browser settings
- Spy on users activities and leads to identity theft
- Attacks the PC secretly and brings other malware such as spyware and ransomware
Notifychheck.com is one of the most devastating webpage redirect virus of recent times. It looks like a genuine webpage with proper homepage and several promotional offers that look very genuine. It constantly shows pop-ups asking the users to subscribe to its push notifications and email services. If you agree to this kind of service then be ready to continuously get irritated with sponsored ads and commercial pop-ups. Commercial and sponsored ads are directly bombarded on the desktop. Sometime, these ads gets redirected to pornographic domains or adult porn dating domains and this is very embarrassing.
Remember that Notifychheck.com has been programmed by cyber-criminals. They have spent a lot of money in the design and appearance of Notifychheck.com so that it looks genuine and users easily get manipulated. It recommends downloading certain plug-ins and add-ons that are spying agents. The user’s activities are closely scrutinized and the Online browsing pattern are followed. This leads to privacy issues as well as identity theft. The details about Online browsing and shopping are shared with third-parties and affiliate marketers so that they could trigger customized ads and notifications. It could record keyboard strokes and thus there is a risk to bank accounts, credit and debit card details etc.
Notifychheck.com displays all kinds of manipulative ads that are displayed in the form of bogus deals, coupons, price-comparisons, alerts and so on. Commercial ads are regularly triggered and thus the overall Online browsing experience gets messed up. The contents of legitimate websites are altered and are replaced with malicious contents that have sponsored hyperlinks hidden with them. It has short-cuts links logo of popular websites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. but they don’t work properly. If you click on such icons then the webpage gets redirected to some other perilous webpage.
How PC Gets Infected With Notifychheck.com?
Remove Notifychheck.com using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Notifychheck.com then you were highly suggested to delete Notifychheck.com by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Notifychheck.com . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Notifychheck.com . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Notifychheck.com from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Notifychheck.com using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Notifychheck.com manually?
Eliminate Notifychheck.com by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Notifychheck.com as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Notifychheck.com entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Notifychheck.com .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Notifychheck.com .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Notifychheck.com and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Notifychheck.com infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Notifychheck.com again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.