NetMeterX Virus is yet another dangerous and perilous adware infection that gets inside the PC secretly and totally ruins the Online as well as Offline performance on the infected PC. The adware are very irritating and thus you would notice like to have it on your work-station. To begin with, it adds so many suspicious plug-ins and add-ons in the browser in order to trigger customized commercial ads and pop-ups. It starts modifying the browsers settings and it can do this with all the browsers installed in your PC including Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, IE and so on. Soon, NetMeterX Virus will make the Online browsing a nightmare for you. There will be a constant bombarding of bogus deals, coupons, price-comparisons, alerts and so on.
The simple purpose of ads generated by NetMeterX Virus is to gain revenue. The displayed ads are based on pay-per-clicks and downloads hence this is a quick way to earn revenue for its developers. With regular bombarding of ads and pop-ups all over the screen, it gets very difficult for users to do their tasks. One of the most dangerous attributes of NetMeterX Virus is privacy issues and data theft. It secretly drops key-loggers and cookies recorder to follow Online as well as Offline activities of users. The victims could face theft of data such as username, password, and bank account details and so on. These sensitive data are shared with third-parties in exchange of money and commission.
Precautionary Measured to Protect PC from NetMeterX Virus
- Read the terms and agreement carefully before downloading anything in the PC
- Always choose advance or custom installation steps
- Don’t download applications whose features are not clear
- Don’t open spam email attachments
- Don’t click on random ads, pop-ups, links and so on
- Use a powerful anti-malware tool to get complete protection
Remove NetMeterX Virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with NetMeterX Virus then you were highly suggested to delete NetMeterX Virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like NetMeterX Virus . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove NetMeterX Virus . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall NetMeterX Virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete NetMeterX Virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of NetMeterX Virus manually?
Eliminate NetMeterX Virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out NetMeterX Virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove NetMeterX Virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete NetMeterX Virus .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ NetMeterX Virus .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent NetMeterX Virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like NetMeterX Virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by NetMeterX Virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.