How to uninstall Msert.exe (Recommended Steps)
Have you ever seen Msert.exe in task manager of your computer? Be careful while you are installing free software on your machine. This is fake executable files that is comes under Cyber treats. This article can help you to uninstall this harmful program from your System safely. For getting more knowledge about this exe files, please read this article.
What is Msert.exe?
Msert.exe is legitimate excitable file which is related to Windows OS. Its file size is 13,179,660 Bytes on Windows XP/7/8 OS. It is located in C:\program in your hard drive. But it not too much important for Windows OS based computer. According to security experts, it is dangerous program that leads major damage in your computer. It drains the power of CPUs & GPUs and slowdown the performance of your computer. It can fake scan your computer and detect some malware on your computer. If you are using this exe file on your computer, be careful. You should try to remove it from your computer.
This nasty program is categorized as Trojan horse virus that has the ability to infect your all types of files including images, audios, videos, games, pdf, ppt, xlx, css, html, text, documents and other files of your System. When you want to open such files, then you got an error message on your computer screen. It can also corrupt rest of the legitimate exe files running in your computer. It drops the copies of this virus in each folder of hard drive that creates very complex situations on your machine. It can crash your some hardware component as well as corrupt your software program. You can’t able to work on your machine as usual like before. Cyber crooks are responsible for such illegal activity to earn illegal income and cheat to innocent user. They can steal your crucial information that includes IP address, URLs search, browser history, geographical location, financial data and more that causes big troubles.
Remove Msert.exe using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Msert.exe then you were highly suggested to delete Msert.exe by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Msert.exe. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Msert.exe. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Msert.exe from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Msert.exe using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Msert.exe manually?
Eliminate Msert.exe by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Msert.exe as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Msert.exe entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Msert.exe.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Msert.exe and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Msert.exe infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Msert.exe again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.