Max Video Player is a deceptive application that is presented as a very legitimate program. This program claims to provide a functionality of playing all kinds of Videos and movies. Such functions may seem helpful and appropriate. However, remember that Max Video Player is categorized as a potentially unwanted program. It assists cyber-criminals in browser-hijacking and all kinds of perilous activities. It gets inside the targeted PC secretly without any kind of hint or permission from users.
More Details about Max Video Player
Max Video Player adds its related plug-ins in all the popular browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, IE and so on. After successfully settling down, it starts to modify the browser settings such as altering the default homepage, new-tab URL, search-engine provider and so on. You will notice that the suspicious URL like hp.myway.com automatically becomes the default search-engine provider. These changes cannot be reverted back by the users. As long as Max Video Player is there in the PC, the overall Online browsing experience gets messed up. Each time when user opens the new tab, few other untrustworthy websites automatically opens in other few tabs. Further, they could download plug-ins and add-ons that could record personal information. It is not sure that Max Video Player is involved in data spying but you must remember that majority of unsafe third-party programs does that. They try to collect sensitive information such as IP address, bank account details, password, and login-information and so on. This directly means that there could be a threat for the personal data security and privacy. So, it is better to delete Max Video Player and stop using it.
According cyber-experts, Max Video Player is not useful. Its only purpose is to make money and it doesn’t bother about users interests. Its functions may look helpful and genuine but most of them don’t work. And most of all, when you use Max Video Player, you would realize that its developers are constantly triggering commercial ads and pop-ups and this significantly degrades the overall user experience.
How Max Video Player Gets Inside the PC:
Remove Max Video Player using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Max Video Player then you were highly suggested to delete Max Video Player by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Max Video Player . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Max Video Player . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Max Video Player from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Max Video Player using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Max Video Player manually?
Eliminate Max Video Player by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Max Video Player as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Max Video Player entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Max Video Player .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Max Video Player .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Max Video Player and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Max Video Player infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Max Video Player again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.