How to get rid of Java NotDharma ransomware (Immediate Solution)
Java NotDharma ransomware is very notorious file virus that is able to lock all the files of your hard drive and drops ransom notes on your computer screen. It modifies your each file of your System by appending .Java extension and makes it lock. It promises you to decrypt or recover your all files immediately, once you pay ransom money to them. They can never do any mercy with you. In order to pay ransom money, it keeps record of your keystrokes to gather your sensitive data. For more details, you should read this article completely. I am sure that it will help you to remove this file virus from your computer permanently.
Java NotDharma ransomware is made using AES encryption algorithm techniques that lock your all files by appending. Java extension
It is very cunning malware program and computer infection that is comes under Cyber treats. It uses malicious tricks to get enters into your PCs and corrupt legitimate function of your computer. It drops the copies of this virus itself and spreads in each location of your computer and makes all files locked. It encrypts all types of files including documents, databases, image, audios, videos, games, text, css, html, pdf, ppt, xlx and other files of your hard disk. When you try to open such encrypted files again, then you get ransom notes on your computer screen. In ransom notes, there is some messages written like “Hi, your all files has been locked due to security reasons. You need to pay ransom money in Bitcoin to decrypt your files. Otherwise, you will lose your all files permanently.”
Java NotDharma ransomware gives you free decryption test to decrypt 5 files that successfully decrypt these files. After that, it will ask you to pay extortion money to decrypt rest of the files otherwise, it can delete your all files and makes your System useless. They will never decrypt your files at any situations. If you decide to pay any amount of money to them, it is bad idea at all. Its main motive is to steal your crucial & confidential data like IP address, URLs search, cookies, login ID, email ID, password, financial data and more details. They can share your all personal information to hacker or unknown user. If you have created backup of your all files by using strong backup & recovery software, then it is good for you. You should scan your computer with powerful antivirus program that has the ability to delete al the junk files or virus from your System.
Distribution Techniques of Java NotDharma ransomware
- Email spam messages: It gets enter into your PCs via email spam messages and attachments.
- Fake software updates or pirated software: If you are using pirated software in your computer, then you might get lots of adware or junk files in your System as well.
- Freeware software: It is mostly get install in your PCs accidently as bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet.
- Infected external media drives: It can get enters into your System via infected CD, DVD, Flash drives, SD cards and other.
Remove Java NotDharma ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Java NotDharma ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete Java NotDharma ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Java NotDharma ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Java NotDharma ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Java NotDharma ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Java NotDharma ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Java NotDharma ransomware manually?
Eliminate Java NotDharma ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Java NotDharma ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Java NotDharma ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Java NotDharma ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Java NotDharma ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Java NotDharma ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Java NotDharma ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Java NotDharma ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.