How to get rid of HostStore.exe (Complete Solution Guide)
Have you ever seen HostStore.exe in task manager of your computer? It is big scam that is considered as cryptocurrencies miner. It uses your System resources to mine your digital currencies like Monero, Dashcoin, Bitcoin and other crypocurrencies. It might be high risks for your online privacy & safety. You must read article completely to uninstall this crypto virus from your computer.
HostStore.exe is very viscous Trojan horse virus
It is very nasty virus that comes in your computer without any notice. It can easily be seen in task manager as running process. It drains the power of CPUs & GPUs and slowdown the overall performance of your computer immediately. It claims that is legitimate files and if you delete this exe files from your computer then other genuine function might be corrupt. This bogus program is developed by Cyber crook to earn some illegal profit and fool the innocent user. It might possible that your some hardware can failure due to this infection. It can crash your hard drive, memory and other parts. It means, it crashes your both software and hardware that causes serious troubles. In the presence of this virus, you can’t able to work comfortably on your computer. It is important to delete it from your computer quickly.
HostStore.exe is very notorious Cyrpocurrencies miner that drops the copies of this virus in each folder of your hard drives. It is hard to delete by most of the antivirus. It disables your antimalware software and Firewall security of your System. It might corrupt all types of files including images, audios, videos, games, documents, pdf, ppt, xlx, css, html, text and other files of your System. It can infect your all legitimate exe files. When you want to open such corrupt files again, then you got an error messages on your computer screen. They can never do any mercy with your computer. However, it can delete your all files & folder and makes your system useless.
Distribution Methods of malware
HostStore.exe can distribute in your computer via infected external media drives (CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and other), social sites, misleading websites, malicious hyperlinks, malicious ads or popup, downloaded movie, music, games and pdf, fake software updates, crack software, free software packages, peer-to-peer network file sharing, email spam messages or unsolicited mail, attachments and many other tricks. You should be careful while surfing online and click on such ads or popup after double reading. It is possible to remove HostStore.exe from your PCs with our recommended solution guide.
Remove HostStore.exe using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with HostStore.exe then you were highly suggested to delete HostStore.exe by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like HostStore.exe. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove HostStore.exe. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall HostStore.exe from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete HostStore.exe using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of HostStore.exe manually?
Eliminate HostStore.exe by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out HostStore.exe as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove HostStore.exe entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete HostStore.exe.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent HostStore.exe and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like HostStore.exe infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by HostStore.exe again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.