Steps to Delete Google Prize Pop-up
Many of the PC users are getting irritated by the Google Prize Pop-up scam so this page will provide a rescue to all those Internet users who are facing troubles related to this adware. The instruction provides here is applicable for all the popular browses such as Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, IE and so on.
It is worst situation when your PC browser gets infected with this kind of adware. You open the new-tab URL on the browser and the new browsing session will start triggering a lot of intrusive ads, bogus deals, fake banners, pop-ups, commercial advertising and so on. The redirections to random webpage are very risky because they could bring additional malware infection in the backdoor. Often, the novice users get mistaken that the adware plug-ins and add-ons will provide some real value and could offer actual use. Most commonly, they are spying agents that follow users Online browsing activities for data theft and cheating sensitive information related to bank account details, password, and credit and debit card data and so on. The end-profit is provided to the cyber-criminals who have created such an adware because they get paid for webpage redirections and boosting the visibility of particular group of websites. The related apps and plug-ins that does suspicious activities are multi-compatible and is capable to work with all the browses and OS types. They mess up the overall Online browsing experience by showing intrusive and obstructive ads and pop-ups.
Nobody would like that their PC screen would get flooded with useless commercial ads and pop-ups while doing some important tasks over Internet. Further, there is always a risk of identity theft. Hence the detailed steps and removal methods have been prepared to get rid of this kind of malware easily. If you are a novice user then it is strongly recommended to remove Google Prize Pop-up using an automatic tool. The manual process is also provided for the users with computer expertise.
How Google Prize Pop-up Gets In the PC:
The intrusion of malware in the targeted work-station could be executed in multiple ways. Some of the popular methods are bundling, social engineering, spam email campaigns, peer-to-peer file sharing networks, and through misleading links. So, as a precautionary measure, you must avoid downloading any program from untrusted sources. Choose advance or custom installation process. Read the terms and agreement carefully. Don’t open suspicious email attachments. Don’t get manipulated by the attractive email titles or subject name. Don’t click on ransom links. And always use a powerful anti-malware tool to get complete protection all the time.
Remove Google Prize Pop-up using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Google Prize Pop-up then you were highly suggested to delete Google Prize Pop-up by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Google Prize Pop-up. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Google Prize Pop-up. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Google Prize Pop-up from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Google Prize Pop-up using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Google Prize Pop-up manually?
Eliminate Google Prize Pop-up by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Google Prize Pop-up as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Google Prize Pop-up entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Google Prize Pop-up.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Google Prize Pop-up.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Google Prize Pop-up and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Google Prize Pop-up infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Google Prize Pop-up again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.