Google Crash Handler Virus is a bogus application that represents itself as a genuine and legitimate Google Crash Handler. On the PC where Google Chrome is installed, Google Crash Handler plays a very vital role. It always runs in the background while using Google Chrome and sends reports to Google server regarding any browser crash issues. If you have enabled Google Crash report sending on the Google Chrome settings, there is nothing to worry if you notice its related process in the Windows Task Manager. On the hand, if you don’t use Google products like Chrome browser and notice its process running in the task manage then it is confirmed that your PC has been attacked by the potentially unwanted program.
Google Crash Handler Virus is a fake application and it works like an adware. As long as it is present in the PC, you will notice a lot of commercial ads, pop-ups, hyperlinks, notifications and so on. These ads are very annoying. They entice you with its lucrative offers which are totally bogus in reality. They reroute the users to dubious contents, scam, bogus product promotions and many more. It is very dangerous to interact with them because will try to cheat you by one way or the other. They could directly install other harmful malware or will force you to download programs and services that you don’t require. You will be manipulated to buy certain useless subscription for bogus services.
Is Google Crash Handler Virus harmful?
Google Crash Handler Virus is totally opposite to the original Google Crash Handler. I don’t use Google products or have not enabled Google Crash report sending options then the related processes of Google Crash Handler should not be there in the Windows Task Manager. On the hand, if it is a PUP then the overall Online browsing experience gets totally messed up. It regularly irritates with commercial ads and pop-ups, banners, deals, coupons etc. Any kind of communication with them may bring other severe malware. You will be exposed to websites containing malicious contents. And above all, you lost your personal sensitive information. It can download plug-ins and add-ons in the browser that spy on user’s activities. The Online browsing movements are closely traced to get details about the Online browsing and shopping habits, IP address and geographical location etc. This sensitive information is shared with affiliate marketers and third-parties.
How Google Crash Handler Virus Does Gets inside the PC:
The attack of Google Crash Handler Virus is executed using tricks such as bundling and social engineering. The bundler could be freeware, shareware, hyperlinks, etc. and they never reveal about the additional attachments with them. They are hidden under advanced or custom installation steps that is often ignore by the users. The novice users don’t bother that the free programs they are downloading in their PC could have hidden malware infection with them. So be careful and make sure that you choose advance/custom installations steps and stop the download of hidden files. Upgrade the overall PC security settings by using a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics.
Remove Google Crash Handler Virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Google Crash Handler Virus then you were highly suggested to delete Google Crash Handler Virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Google Crash Handler Virus . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Google Crash Handler Virus . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Google Crash Handler Virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Google Crash Handler Virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Google Crash Handler Virus manually?
Eliminate Google Crash Handler Virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Google Crash Handler Virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Google Crash Handler Virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Google Crash Handler Virus .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Google Crash Handler Virus .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Google Crash Handler Virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Google Crash Handler Virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Google Crash Handler Virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.