Is your PC browser has been hijacked and its default homepage changed to Go.paradiskus.com? Do you notice unwanted modification in the browser settings without your permission? Does suspicious extensions being added in the browser without your permission? These are dangerous symptoms that indicate that browser has been hijacked and cyber-criminals have taken control over it.
Depth Analysis on Go.paradiskus.com
Go.paradiskus.com is a perilous browser-hijacker that can attack and take control over all the popular browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, IE and so on. It replaces the new-tab URL, search-engine provider as well as homepage. The access to several legitimate websites is blocked. Every URL in the new-tab automatically gets redirected to some sponsored commercial webpage. The redirected websites offers users services, pay-per-click ads, bogus discounts, fake claims, and software update recommendations and so on. You will notice big notifications asking you to download or update certain programs such as Java files, media –player but they are just manipulation. You should never interact with such notification because they contain hidden links and payloads of additional malware infection.
Due to Go.paradiskus.com attack, you will see some unknown plug-ins and add-ons in the browser that are spying agents. They follow your Online activities in order to cheat highly sensitive and personal information such as bank account details, password, login-information, IP address, geographical location and so on. The PC automatically gets connected with a remotely stored control and command server. This means that third-parity and cyber-criminals can access your PC without permission and can do whatever they want to do. Your personal information may get shared and misused and thus you will face all kind of loss.
Go.paradiskus.com promotes “Ad-supported” software and they often are a form of spyware or some kind of PC infection. It is presented as if it is going to provide some very beneficial features and offers but this is just for manipulation. This is bogus and it is you who will eventually get cheated. So, you must not follow any of its recommendation and try to remove Go.paradiskus.com as quickly as possible. Both Manual as well as automatic process has been broadly discussed below.
- Always choose advance/custom installation process to download any software
- Don’t click on random files or notifications
- Use official sources and read the terms and agreement very carefully
- Don’t open email attachments that looks suspicious
Remove Go.paradiskus.com using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Go.paradiskus.com then you were highly suggested to delete Go.paradiskus.com by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Go.paradiskus.com. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Go.paradiskus.com. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Go.paradiskus.com from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Go.paradiskus.com using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Go.paradiskus.com manually?
Eliminate Go.paradiskus.com by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Go.paradiskus.com as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Go.paradiskus.com entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Go.paradiskus.com.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Go.paradiskus.com and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Go.paradiskus.com infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Go.paradiskus.com again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.