Depth Analysis on Global.hao123.com (Uninstall Process)
Are you wondering whether it is safe to use Global.hao123.com or not? Do you want to know whether this domain is a browser-hijacker or not. Is it a suspicious or questionable websites? Since this websites has been created by Baidu which is the largest web-service company in china, the cyber-experts are still not confirmed to consider it as a malware. However, they have noticed few suspicious activities which are unwanted and may not like it.
The homepage of Global.hao123.com is attractive and looks very legitimate. It contains shortcut links for popular websites such as YouTube, Facebook, Online shopping portals, peer-to-peer game playing portals and so on. All of these features seem functional and helpful. However, if you examine it careful then you will find certain irregularities. First of all, the websites promoted on the search-result for users queries are not always safe. Many a times, it promotes sponsored commercial websites and paid links. It modifies the default configuration of browser and doesn’t let you to restore them back. You will feel unwanted page redirection over unsafe webpage. There will be commercial ads and pop-ups that look very attractive. They are paid links promoting useless services and products. So, ultimately you will end up losing your money on buying useless services.
Global.hao123.com Becomes Default Homepage without Permission
Global.hao123.com Travels through Peer-to-peer file Sharing and Advertisements
In most cases, you will notice Global.hao123.com in your browser after you click on some advertisements and hyperlinks. These suspicious links contains hidden payloads and they gets installed secretly in the deep location of PC. Similarly, it also comes bundled with freeware and shareware which are aggressively promoted over Internet. It is very important to be careful while using Internet. Don’t download arbitrary files or click on random hyperlinks. Always use a powerful anti-malware tool that will protect your PC in runtime environment.
Remove Global.hao123.com using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Global.hao123.com then you were highly suggested to delete Global.hao123.com by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Global.hao123.com. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Global.hao123.com. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Global.hao123.com from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Global.hao123.com using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Global.hao123.com manually?
Eliminate Global.hao123.com by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Global.hao123.com as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Global.hao123.com entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Global.hao123.com.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Global.hao123.com and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Global.hao123.com infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Global.hao123.com again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.