How to get rid of Feed.chunckapp.com (Complete Steps)
Feed.chunckapp.com is very dangerous browser hijacker program that is comes under Cyber treats. It is able to hijack your main browser and modifies its default setting as well. It affects your online experience more. You will see lots of ads or popup messages on your browser while you are surfing online. It is not an easy task for you to delete each ad one-by-one from your System. It drops numerous adware or other malware in your PCs that leads major damage in your computer. In this article, you will read complete information about this misleading websites domain as well as get the solution for its removal.
Feed.chunckapp.com is considered as browser hijacker
You need to pay attention in your computer, once this nasty malware installed. It does several unwanted changes in default setting in your computer. It targets your all version of Windows OS based PCs and break your System security as well. It disables your antimalware program and Firewall security of your System that causes serious troubles. It modifies your main browser like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari and other browsers. If your browser is redirects on Feed.chunckapp.com or other suspicious websites, then it is sure that you have installed an adware program in your System. It tries to collect your crucial & confidential data such as IP address, URLs search, visited websites, search queries, software configuration, login ID, email ID, password, banking information, credit card & ATM number and more information. They can never do any mercy with you. It can share your all information to illegal ones that can be misuse by them.
Feed.chunckapp.com is fake search engine that show irrelevant results on your browser. It claims that it is safe & fast search engine as compare to some popular search engine like Google, Yahoo and Bing. It modifies your browser shortcuts with its own extension and pin to taskbar as well. When you try to open such shortcuts, then you will see its own websites domain as default search engine of your browser. Cyber crook is behind this illegal tactics to gain online profit and cheat with innocent user. It can interrupt you too much by spreads malicious ads or popup messages on your browser. It shows some fake alert messages and suggests you to download third parties application or freeware software in your computer that claims it will improve the overall performance of your computer. It is bogus at all. If System has detected this nasty malware, then you should try to get rid of it quickly.
How does your System infected from Feed.chunckapp.com?
It is generally get install in your PCs as bundles of freeware or shareware program which you are downloaded from internet. It can come from various online sources like email spam messages, attachments, suspicious or in-text links, social sites, torrent sites, porn or adult related websites, malicious ads or popup, fake software updates, crack software, file sharing network, downloaded movie, games, music and pdf, infected external media and many other sources. You should be careful while surfing online and please avoids such fake ads or popup. It is possible to get rid of Feed.chunckapp.com from your System with our removal techniques.
Remove Feed.chunckapp.com using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Feed.chunckapp.com then you were highly suggested to delete Feed.chunckapp.com by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Feed.chunckapp.com. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Feed.chunckapp.com. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Feed.chunckapp.com from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Feed.chunckapp.com using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Feed.chunckapp.com manually?
Eliminate Feed.chunckapp.com by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Feed.chunckapp.com as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Feed.chunckapp.com entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Feed.chunckapp.com.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Feed.chunckapp.com and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Feed.chunckapp.com infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Feed.chunckapp.com again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.