FastCash Trojan is a very perilous PC malware. This blog provides the depth analysis on this infection and how to delete it from the infected System permanently. Follow the removal methods as well as precautionary steps mentioned below for deletion and protection of your machine from such malware attacks in future.
According to cyber-experts, FastCash Trojan is based on Infostealer and a threat that leads to financial and identity theft. It can steal your personal data such as username, password, bank account details etc. hence it is advised to change all your credentials after removing this malware from the PC.
More about FastCash Trojan (Depth Analysis)
As per reports, FastCash Trojan has been developed by “Lazarous Group”. Apart from hampering the individual PCs, this criminal group is also known to attack ATMs. In experts analyze, it got confirmed that FastCash Trojan has SWIFT code servers that manipulate messages and process transactions. With the help of this malware, hackers could withdraw money from machines in more than 23 countries.
FastCash Trojan uses advanced scripts on the deployed application server to exploit the weakness. They can obtain details regarding the request coming from the ATM machine themselves. After collecting the request, it sends their own answer on the screen. Eventually, the ATM will start doing whatever the hackers want it to do. As the winter holidays are coming, it is expected that there will be huge growth in such crimes.
Some of the Problems that FastCash Trojan causes:
- Records the keyboard strokes of the infected PC
- Get access over the confidential files and steals it
- Allows cyber-criminals to access the PC remotely with administrative privilege
- Get access to network traffic
- Steals data related to login accounts
- Monitors incoming message and transaction requests and stop them to reach the destination
If you notice any symptoms of FastCash Trojan infection in your PC then you must immediately execute the steps mentioned below. Check all the end devices on your network carefully.
How FastCash Trojan Does Infects the PC:
In most caes, this malware directly comes in the targeted PC through emails. They contains legitimate appearing message as they are well structured and organized. They are presented as if they are sent by some reputed companies and organization. It may contain a PDF file or Word File as a receipt, invoice or other important documents. Additionally, its scripts are also uploaded over Internet as cracked or null games, fake license activators, key-generators and so on.
Remove FastCash Trojan using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with FastCash Trojan then you were highly suggested to delete FastCash Trojan by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like FastCash Trojan . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove FastCash Trojan . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall FastCash Trojan from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete FastCash Trojan using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of FastCash Trojan manually?
Eliminate FastCash Trojan by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out FastCash Trojan as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove FastCash Trojan entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete FastCash Trojan .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ FastCash Trojan .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent FastCash Trojan and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like FastCash Trojan infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by FastCash Trojan again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.